Chapter 10: A Dance

(A/N: Hey guys! I'm sooo sorry for not posting. I was busy the whole time with work, guests, cousins and the mlb one-shot which will not be out until I regain interest. Sorry! It is 10:33 pm, Friday 14 Febuary. I don't celebrate valentines day but I hope you all have a nice day! Enjoy!)

Thalia POV

"I'm sorry." Annabeth whispered and her eyes rolled back and collapsed.
Her head was about to hit the floor when Sally grabbed her and put her head in her lap. I rushed down to her with tears running down my face. "D-do something!" Rachel screamed. I quickly grabbed a bottle of water and poured it over the wound. Then I grabbed a cloth and started gently rubbing at it. Bianca and Percy came next to me and Bianca started helping me while Percy panicked. "Oh my God. What do we do? What do we do?" He grabbed my shoulders and shook me hard. "Thalia what do we do?!"

"First." I said controlling myself. "Stop shaking me!"
He let me go and I lifted Annabeth's head off Sally and put it in Percy's lap. "There. You hold her."
He nodded and ran his fingers through Annabeth's hair and looked at her.

"We have to call 911!" Calypso shouted.
Bianca looked at her. "No. We can't. Annabeth made us promise not to. I'm not breaking her promise." A few tears went down our faces and Sally ran out the room. She came back a few seconds later with a bottle of medicine and bandages. "I was a doctor some time ago." She explained. "This happened a couple of times and I know what to do."
We all breathed a sigh of relief. "But you all have to leave the room."
At this, all of us looked up. "No." I said. "I'm staying."
"I'm sorry Thalia. But I have to concentrate completely otherwise it might not work." She replied.

I looked at her and said nothing. Then Reyna went out the room. Then Piper, Jason, Calypso, Rachel, Leo, one by one everyone left until it was me, Bianca and Percy. "I promise I'll do my best." Sally said taking Annabeth from Percy's lap. We all said nothing but stood up and walked out. As soon as the door closed, I leaned against the wall and slid downwards slowly. I hugged my knees and rested my head and cried. After half an hour of crying, I got angry. Very angry. It was Helen and Frederick's fault. I stood up shaking in rage.

Everyone looked at me from the floor. "Thalia?" Jason asked.
I didn't reply.
"Thalia what is it?" Nico asked.
"It was their fault." I whispered; my voice dangerously quiet.
No one replied and I said it louder. "It was their fault."
"IT WAS THEIR FAULT. THOSE LYING LITTLE MOTHERF**KING B**CHES FAULT!" I screamed and punched the wall. Jason stood up and hugged me. "We'll teach them a lesson." He whispered in my ear. "We'll teach them not to mess with our sister." My facial expressions softened and my face crumpled as I cried into Jason's shoulder.

The door burst open and out stepped a very tired but excited looking aunt Sally. "Done." She said and beckoned for us to enter. I ran in and saw Annabeth lying on my bed. She was bandaged up and looking much better. I hugged my aunt tightly. She hugged me back and I whispered. "Thank you so, so, so much." She smiled and kissed my head.
"Go, be happy now. Annabeth's strong. Stronger than most people I've met." I smiled at her then went over to Annabeth and sat on the floor next to her. I don't know how long we all sat there for but I do remember falling asleep. (Sorry. This doesn't seem realistic AT ALL. But, bear with me. I'm sorry that this is going so fast but I don't exactly know how to cure a poisoned knife. Okay, you can continue reading now).

Annabeth POV

I groaned and opened my eyes. My shoulder was aching a lot and I sat up and looked around. All my friends were surrounding the bed I was in and I smiled. I yawned and saw that Percy was holding my hand. I blushed slightly and gently took my hand away and carefully tiptoed through my friends, out of bed and to the bathroom. I spent fifteen minutes in the toilet trying to make myself less hideous and once I was satisfied, I stepped out.