Chapter 9: Punishments and Poison

(Hey. What's up? So, it's 10:05 am Wednesday 5 Feb. I don't really have many ideas for this chapter but I'm gonna try. Hope you enjoy!)

Annabeth POV

After I forgave everyone, I became happier. I had friends. My old friends. They came back. I looked up at everyone. "Thank you," I whispered. Percy smiled at me and I returned it. I have friends.
I yawned and stretched my arms but flinched. No one seemed to see it which I was thankful for. "Well, I guess I'll have to sleep here tonight," I announced standing up. "What about you guys?" I limped to a cupboard and pulled out some sleeping bags.
"Is it okay if we sleep here?" Piper asked and I nodded.
"There's enough sleeping bags for all of you." I said and picked up a grey one.
"Why do you have so many Annabeth?" Reyna asked.
"You never know when you need to run for your life. Literally." I mumbled under my breath. They all looked at me but I started setting up and everyone did the same. I bent down and bit my lip to stop myself from crying out. Shoot. That hurts like fire. I ignored it.

"Done." I squeaked out and quickly stood up straight.
"You okay there Annabeth?" Thalia asked. "Your voice sounds funny."
"Yup." I said, trying to get my voice normal. "Just peachy." She didn't seem to believe me but I went to the bathroom quickly. I locked the door and sunk to the floor. What do I do when I get back? I thought. Worry about that later. Your friends are having a sleepover. Have fun with them.
I nodded to myself as I heard Bianca's voice. "Hey 'Beth. You nearly done in there?"
I stood up and pretended to wash my hands. "Yeah Bee, I'm done." I opened the door and stepped out just as she rushed in. I smiled and shook my head fondly as I made my way to the living room.

My friends were already sitting down on their sleeping bags and I joined them on mine. "Should we play a game?" Calypso asked.
"Truth or dare!" Bianca exclaimed coming out the bathroom.
"Okay fine." Nico grumbled.
"Everyone knows the rules. If you don't answer a truth, then you have to do a dare. If you don't do a dare, you have to take off one item of clothing." Bianca said.

We all nodded and Hazel grabbed an empty bottle. "Let's start."
Hazel spun the bottle and it landed on Piper. "Piper, truth or dare?" She grinned.
"Truth." Piper answered instantly.
"Who do you hate and why?" Hazel asked.
"I hate Drew. She's so stuck up, always thinking that she has to be caught up with the latest trends and whatnot."

We nodded and Piper spun the bottle. It landed on Leo. "Leo truth or-"
"Dare!" He shouted, not letting Piper finish.
Piper rolled her eyes but spoke anyway. "I dare you to mix ketchup, mustard. Vinegar and soya sauce and drink it." She turned to me. "Do you have all those ingredients?" I nodded.
"Wow Annie, you're prepared." Jason said.
I didn't reply but turned to Leo. "They're in the pantry."
He scrunched his nose. "Thanks Annie."
I rolled my eyes and he stood up and walked to the kitchen.

Two minutes later, he came out with a brown concoction. "Okay, drink it." Piper grinned.
"I hate you beauty queen." Leo said. He put the container to his mouth and drank it. He took one sip and immediately ran to the bathroom. We heard some gagging noises and the water running.
Leo came back in the room with a green face. All of us started laughing as Leo sat back down with a scowl on his face.

"Shut up." He grumbled and spun the bottle. It landed on Jason. "Truth or dare superman?"
"Dare." He replied.
Leo smirked. "I dare you to go outside and scream I'm a banana as loud as you can."
I grinned and looked at Jason. He hesitantly got up and I went and opened the door for him. "Out you get." I smiled.
"Oh shush." He said, ruffling my hair. He stepped out and I went to another room beckoning my friends to follow. There was a computer there and I quickly turned it on. "What are you doing?" Frank asked.
"Watch." I replied. I opened the security cameras and turned up the volume. We saw Jason standing there. He opened his mouth and screamed. "I'M A BANANA!"
He ran back inside and saw us all laughing. "Stupid Leo." He muttered.