"M-ma it wasn't an accident. H-he was killed." Jungkook whispered and she pulled away and looked at him with her teary eyes.

"Ma, they say the brakes failed but if you remember he was actually in his garage, fixing things up. He couldn't die like that Ma. There is something they are hiding from us and I want to know. I will not leave anyone. They took my uncle away from me, t-they took my hero a-away .." and with the end of this sentence, he broke down into sobs.

"What? H-how?"

"Ma believe me, he was killed and I..."

"Shut up! You don't know what you are saying." She stood up now, wiping her tears away.

Jungkook stood up too, now facing her.

"Ma, believe me and I will not quit until I find the real killer. I, I can't let this go like that. I will find him and..." Before he could complete his sentence, he received a slap on his face.

"You have gone mad. You don't know what you are saying Jungkook. Keep yourself away from this. I have always asked your uncle to stay away from wrong people but he never listened and now you. JUST STOP THIS ALREADY!!" she started to tear those documents and Jungkook resisted her to do so.

"M-ma please...." Jungkook pleaded and kept them behind his back after snatching from her hands.

She started to hit his chest repeatedly and Jungkook had closed his eyes. She couldn't hold it anymore and burst out into sobs again. Jungkook let go off one of his hand to now hold her.

"Please don't do this Jungkook, please don't. I have no one except of you. If they do something with you, how am I supposed to survive... Please don't. Promise me that you won't do this." She cried and he remained silent. He couldn't go against her at the moment.

🕸️🕷️🕸️

Jungkook couldn't sleep the whole night after what happened between him and her aunt. The following morning when he joined his aunt for breakfast, she was silent and her behavior towards him showed how much upset she was.

Jungkook didn't dare to break the silence because it wasn't the right time to convince her how important it was to find the killer to get justice for what happened with his uncle.

When she was collecting dishes to wash Jungkook pecked her bangs before leaving. He greeted a good morning and left silently.

When he was gone, she teared up again, thinking how Jungkook had started acting like his uncle now, his every action was reminding her of him and she couldn't let him go like her husband had left.

🕸️🕷️🕸️

Taehyung was late for the University today, he stood outside his home waiting for Jungkook. He walked into Jungkook’s home impatiently after waiting for ten minutes. Ma informed him that he left earlier and she saw the disappointment in Taehyung’s eyes. The boy covered up with a small smile and left.

After reaching the University he saw Jungkook there, already seated at his place and Taehyung was obviously hurt. Jungkook looked down doodling in his book avoiding Taehyung because he would catch his swollen eyes and would ask him questions and he was too tired for that now.

Whilst the first class, Taehyung couldn't help but turn to see Jungkook who was spacing out again. Taehyung sighed softly.

"What's wrong with him now?"

When the bell rang Taehyung started to pack his backpack and turned to check on Jungkook.  He was busy talking to Yugyeom, they both seemed to be very connected these days. It's all because Jungkook wanted to know more about to his mysterious father. He made sure he got subtle information from his friend casually. 

But Taehyung was not having it at all.

"Jungkook, you left early? I waited for you." Taehyung straightly interrupted their conversation and Jungkook didn't know what to say.

"Hey Tae." Yugyeom greeted.

"Hi" Taehyung replied shortly.

"Jungkook I asked you something." And Jungkook remained quiet.

"Alright, see you around guys. Bye" Yugyeom walked out of there after smelling the tension between them.

"I know you don’t want me around but at least open your mouth and answer me." Taehyung said, his tone holding the disappointment.

Jungkook wanted to tell him everything, he wanted to yell out all his worries, his pain but he just couldn’t. He had no other go but to walk out on Taehyung so he did, he got up carrying his bag.

"Jungkook? What's with this attitude? I’m not asking why you didn't pick up my calls because it's okay if you don't want to anymore, but answer me while I’m standing in front of you. Don’t I have that value either?"

Jungkook sighed and closed his eyes.

"Taehyung, it’s nothing like that. I’ll talk to you later. I’m not in the mood to-"

"Oh, so now you'll only talk to me when you have the mood, is it? Jungkook, seriously stop it. You suck at hiding things. Tell me what's in your head and why are you ignoring me...."

"TAEHYUNG WILL YOU PLEASE BE QUIET NOW? I have more important things to think about." Jungkook raised his voice out of frustration and Taehyung stepped backwards, a tear scrolled down his eye immediately.

It wasn't that Jungkook said it on purpose but he was already frustrated after what happened between him and his aunt. 

Jungkook came closer as soon as he saw tears in Taehyung’s eyes. He messed up again. First Ma and now Taehyung. He made the only two people who mattered in his life, cry. 

“Tae, no I-I”

"It's o-okay if this is all that you want. But at least you should've said it softly instead of hurting me this way." Taehyung’s breath hitched. He grabbed his bag and ran away and Jungkook closed his eyes.

“Tae!”

"What the hell have I done?" Jungkook sighed and ran his hands through his hair and cursed himself repeatedly. He went to the washroom and threw his clothes and bag there before he flew out of the window as Spiderman.

He ended up sitting on one of the tallest building of the city. He sighed for the nth time and his head couldn't stop thinking about Taehyung. He made sure that the first thing he would do is to apologize to Taehyung.

But before he could stay any little longer there in peace, his ears filled someone's scream.

"How much of a fool I am to think that I can ever get some peace?" He shot his web and was ready to save the world again while he barely could save time for his loved ones.

•••🕸️🕷️🕸️•••

Hope you guys are enjoying this!!