His ideal girl.

Here is the things he searches for in a woman, and these traits will most likely end in him falling in love with you

Dallas: Someone who can tell him the truth. If you can stick up to him and show him he isn't the big bad guy he thinks he is. You may even be able to soften him up a bit. Dallas loves a girl who can give him a run for his money. All that sass makes him swoon. 

Steve: Someone who has confidence. Steve wants a girl who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to grab it. You'll have to be kind about it, but also stubborn enough to get what you want out of life. You'll never let anyone put you or anyone else around you down. 

Johnny: Someone who is compassionate. He longs for the day he finds a girl just as understanding as he is. Johnny wants someone who can walk in the wind with him, and not get frustrated at the world around them. He wants a girl who is equally as loving as she is steady in life.  

Ponyboy: Someone who has enough intelligence to match his own. Ponyboy wants to be able to converse with his girl just as he would someone in his own classroom. He sees someone who is smart a lot more attractive than appearances. 

Darry: Someone who is equally responsible. He wants a girl who is all about the future. Someone who wants to succeed in life, and not be stuck around the life that most greasers live. Darry wants a girl who will want to grow with him, and ultimately make a better life together. 

Sodapop: Someone who is just as carefree as himself. Soda needs a girl who is confident and not scared of making a fool out of herself. He wants someone who doesn't stress over the little things in life. A girl who is wild but at the same time knows when it's time to take it down a notch and can have a great conversation will send Soda gushing for more. 

Two-bit: Someone who is honest. Two-bit wants a girl who can be completely honest and not lie to him. He wants someone who doesn't beat around the bush, and is fearless in the face of adversity. His girl needs to have great judgement of character and the loyalty to him to fulfil this.