Comforting them.

This afternoon was a hard one. For some unknown reason the world has been against your boyfriend and it's been rough watching them try to piece together what is happening. Your only thoughts are to comfort him during this terrible, bad day. Even the most tough greasers have off days. 

Dallas:

- Allowing him to take his anger out on you in bed. It's a win win for both of you. 

- Stoke his hair until he falls asleep. 

Johnny:

- Late night walks because he couldn't sleep with his parents arguments keeping him awake. You'd most likely fall asleep at the lot or park together.  

- Go to his defence over anything that upsets him. 

Darry:

- Giving him massages to help his tense muscles. 

- Assure him he is the best man you know and that he is so strong to get over anything. 

Sodapop:

- Run him a hot bubble bath and massage shampoo into his hair. 

- Tell him how much you love him and will always be there for him. 

Steve:

- Taking care of him whenever he'd go through different stages of emotions. It would be hard to keep up with but you manage. 

- Cooking him a great hearty meal which he loves. It tends to make him feel better when he is full. 

Two-bit:

- Watching television and pig out on junk food with him all night to distract him from his own thoughts. 

- Cuddle up to him when it's time to sleep, and make sure he is warm. 

Ponyboy: 

- Late night conversations because he would have trouble falling asleep. 

- You would stay awake just encase he had nightmares if he did fall asleep. You'd hold him and reassure him that everything is alright.