• Omuku •

A few minutes ago...

A huge wave of wasps tore across the rooftop, chasing after Paris' heroes, forcing them to retreat to the ground below. It ignored the villains commanding it, sweeping through them as if they weren't there.
The two left on the rooftop talked with each other for a minute, as if trying to make up their mind about something. Queen Wasp, as she had been for the entire fight so far, didn't participate with any planning or conversing whatsoever.
After about a minute, the Panda and Albibis took off after the heroes, leaving Queen Wasp alone on the roof.

Omuku watched everything happen from the cover of the AC units. When she saw the villains leave, she stayed hidden for a few more seconds, waiting to see if they came back. Should she go now?
This is my shot. I have a job to do! she thought.
"Alright, let's see how well this power works. Mirror Image!" She held up her hand mirror as red, blue, and yellow beams of light shot out of it, swirling around her and blending with each other until she was a figure of glowing white light. The light entered her body all at once, dimming to reveal her to be an exact replica of Adrien Agreste.
"Woah..." she breathed, taking a few practice steps. It felt weird being this tall, even though it was only a few inches' difference.
Omuku looked at her wrist, which still bore the colorful Parrot Miraculous. She closed her eyes and inhaled deeply, trying to calm herself down. Fighting would've been more comfortable for her, but now she had to put on a convincing performance, something she was not trained in.

Omuku stepped out from behind her shelter and, one step at a time, approached Queen Wasp at the center of the roof.
Oh no, am I walking like Adrien? She looked down at her feet and adjusted her walking posture.
No, not like that... no... that's not right either... She changed it again, and again, and again. From a third person point of view, it would have seemed like Adrien was unenthusiastically attempting an awkward dance and failing miserably.
Oh, why am I worrying so much? Just walk!

Before she knew it, Omuku was only a few feet away from Queen Wasp, so she stopped. The villain hadn't moved or acknowledged her existence at all, not evening looking at her. She as just staring straight ahead.
"Ahem?" she said, momentarily faltering at the sudden change in voice.
How close does Adrien stand with someone he's talking to? Certainly closer than I am right now...
Omuku took another step toward Queen Wasp, but the villain stepped away without looking at her. Omuku tried approaching again, but the same thing happened.
"Well, ahem- okay then."
Is my voice okay? Why am I stressing so much??
"Hi, Chloé! It's me, Adrien, your childhood best friend!"

Queen Wasp still stood with a completely blank expression on her face.

"Um, I'm here to... I want to help you!"
Oh my God I'm doing terrible.
"I want to help you with... uhhh..."
Omuku glanced down at her bracelet. One of the five colored sections on it was grey, indicating she'd used 1/5 of her minutes left as Adrien.
It's been a minute already? Okay, I need to stay calm.
"I want you to know that I love you. So much."

Queen Wasp's cheek twitched. Just for a second. It was very faint, but still visible, and Omuku being the observant girl she was raised to be, noticed it. She was doing good.

"You're an excellent friend and we've been through so much together."
Not true.
"I cannot imagine my life without you."
False.
"Please, come back to school. I want you there."
Lies.
"It's not the same without you..."

A tear rolled down Queen Wasp's cheek. Her eyes were watery, and although her body wasn't moving, her eyes were now looking directly at Omuku. They were so grateful, so loving, Omuku was actually slightly taken aback.
The plan was working! Adrien could get through to Queen Wasp emotionally, and if she kept this up, she would eventually take back full control! Hopefully...
What she said to Queen Wasp actually was something Adrien would say to her, so they weren't blatantly false. If they were complete lies, that would just be terrible.