Part 18 Punishment.

Aydan's only response at first was to raise one eye brow at me. His eyes searched my face for any signs that I wasn't being completely honest. There were none because I was serious.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because... I know that I made a mistake and I feel terrible for it. I want to prove that I am sorry. That I... I shouldn't have done that and I'll be more careful not to in the future." I tired to explain myself.

Aydan laid back on the bed and stared up at the ceiling as if debating. It probably didn't sound like a very good reason to try something like this but it wasn't the only reason I wanted to.

"I want to know... what it feels like... what it is like..." I tried again. This sounded even more off base than the last. I let out a frustrated sigh and flopped back to stare at the ceiling as well.

"Ok." Aydan said after what felt like forever. I quickly turned to face him to see if I had miss heard him or if he was actually agreeing.

"Because you told three lies I'm going to take three. Which means that I'm going to claim three of your climaxes. I'm going to deny you three times. If you climax I will start over so you need to be very careful." Aydan explained.

I pressed my lips together nervously but gave him a nod to show I was listening.

"I have no intentions of hurting you so if something causes you pain I want you to tell me." He said.

I nodded again.

"With that in mind I have every intention of ignoring the word no. It's to easily placed and there fore easily missed or miss used. You can use the word stop or you can use the word red. Using either will make everything stop and end the scene. Do you understand?" Aydan asked. As he spoke I began to recognize the subtle shift in his voice. It sounded harder. More assertive and maybe a touch angry.

I gulped and nodded again.

"Tell me your safe words." He ordered.

"Stop and red." I recited carefully.

"What happens if you use them?" He asked.

"Everything stops." I repeated.

Aydan nodded and pushed off of the bed. He went toward the door. There was a small click and then he was walking back. Each step he took caused my stomach to do a nervous somersault. He stopped at the side of the bed.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"Yes." I said sitting up.

"Then come here." He directed.

I shuffled over to the side of the bed and sat up on my knees. We were almost the same height. Aydan's eyes flickered down scanning over me carefully before looking up again.

"Knees apart." He said.

My heart jumped but I did as he asked. I shifted so that my knees were slightly apart.

Aydan shook his head at me slowly.

"More." He ordered.

I took a deep breath and forced them even further apart. I looked back up at him to see if I had done it correctly this time. Aydan's mouth quirked up and he gave me a small nod of approval. He also leaned forward and captured my mouth in a quick and thorough kiss. I was so lost in the kiss that I didn't even think about Aydan grabbing my hands and folding them behind my back until he pulled away.

"Keep your hands here until I move them." He said.

I gulped again but nodded.

With each simple command that I could follow I felt my body relaxing. This wasn't so bad. If anything it was kind of easy. Aydan was in charge. He was making the decisions and he wasn't going to hurt me. So, all that was left for me to do was exactly what he said.