Part 4 "Talking"

When I went into the bathroom Sab was in the kitchen making something for breakfast. When I came out however he was leaning against one of the walls in the hallway.

"Oh sorry." I muttered assuming he needed to use the bathroom as well. I shifted to the opposite side of the hall to pass him. Sab shifted to that side as well. I switched sides and Sab switched sides along with me.

"What are you doing?" I asked with a nervous laugh.

"Talking." He shrugged one shoulder.

My eyes widened and I took a surprised step back. I waited for him to speak but instead he took a step forward. It was a calculated and slow step that made my stomach flip.

"Sab..." I snickered taking another step back.

He followed, still slow and calculated.

"Wha- uhm- What do you want to talk about?" I asked.

"Earlier." Sab said stepping closer again.

"Earlier?" I echoed stepping back.

"Mmhm. When you were yelling at me." Sab said following me with every step.

"Oh, uhm, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell. I was just really upset." I said.

"I know. I like that you are comfortable enough to yell at me." He said.

"So what uhm..." I paused and watched as Sab shut the door we had just come through. I glanced around quickly and discovered we'd stepped into a bedroom. I didn't let my eyes drift over the details of the room. I turned my focus back to Sab just as quickly as I'd glanced away.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked. My voice came out slightly more high pitched than I'd intended but I was proud that I'd managed a full sentence without stuttering. It was impressive with how flustered I was. The smoldering look Sab was giving me was reeking all kinds of havoc on my inner butterflies.

"What you said." Sab muttered.

"What? What did I say?" I managed with a gulp.

"That you love me." The edge of his mouth quirked up. I couldn't tell if it was amusement or joy. Sab's smiles always felt so devious it was hard to decipher anything else.

"Oh." Was all I managed to get out this time.

"Did you say it because you were upset?" Sab asked tilting his head.

I gulped and shook my head. I had been upset when I had said it sure but that wasn't what he was asking. He was asking if I meant it. I did. I had felt it for a while and had never had a chance to say it to him. To any of them.

"Would you say it again?" Sab asked.

I took a deep breath. Held it. And then let it out with a whoosh. 

I could do that.

"I love you." I said quietly.

Sab's lips parted and his eye brows shot up. The amount of surprise on his face was enough to tell me that he hadn't meant for me to say it right now. He had simply been asking as a general yes or no question. It took a few seconds for his surprise to wear off. Once it did it was replaced by a panty dropping smile.

"Again." He asked but it was more demand than request.

"I love you." I said again a little stronger this time.

"Ya tozhe tebya lyublyu." Sab rumbled and then his mouth was on mine.

The suddenness of his kiss made me gasp. Sab immediately took advantage of the opening and his tongue dominated my mouth. His hand cupped the back of my head and his other hand fisted in the waist of my leggings. The brush of his fingers over my waist in combination with his kiss brought out a soft moan. Sab echoed my moan with a deep growl that sent a jolt straight between my legs. I gasped again.