Part 16 Mistakes

I realized my mistake when Theo didn't move or even breath. I pulled back with a gasp and covered my mouth. Even knowing I'd had to much to drink I couldn't believe I had misread him so thoroughly. The sting of rejection was swift and cruel. My eyes burned with tears of my humiliation as well as the sinking feeling of not being wanted. The reality of it all settled heavily in my chest and pressed down on my lungs to the point of pain.

I went for the door. 

I needed air. Fresh air. Not the stale bar air we'd been breathing in for hours. 

I knew I was running. Running from Theo and what I'd just done. I didn't care if my bladder did burst. I didn't care about anything but making it outside where I could shatter in peace.

I didn't make through the door. I barely made it to the door. Before I could escape my humiliation the entire room spun. For one whole second I thought I was fainting and in the next I was drowning in a sea of frustration, lust, and unrestrained passion that was distinctly Theo.

There was nothing subtle or teasing about Theo's kiss. It wasn't harsh or hesitant. Some how it was the perfect middle ground. Every controlled swipe of his lips and tongue threatened to drown me with passion and yet it was never too much. 

I was so wrapped up in the kiss and the wave after wave of emotions that I hadn't realized Theo was guiding me somewhere until I was being pressed into the edge of the counter. 

Theo leaned further into the kiss, forcing me back until I had to drop a hand on the counter for support, and then he lifted me. In one smooth shift Theo grasped my thighs and I was pinned against the counter by his waist. The position shoved my dress up and caused a friction along the seam of my panties that made me pull away from Theo's lips with a gasp.

The sound of my gasp made Theo smirk. His hand came up to tangle in my hair and he pulled my mouth back to his. He allowed me a moment where it was just a few slow waves of kissing. Then his hand started to drift. It slid up until the tips of his fingers reached the edge of my panties. His fingers slid along the inside of the lace and I let out a long needy moan. 

I was expecting the same drawn out teasing that I'd experienced from the others so when Theo's fingers followed the lace all the way down and drifted over my sex I nearly came apart. Theo released my hair just long enough to pull my leg up higher on his waist. He leaned forward, pressing me further back into the counter and forcing my legs to spread even wider, and then his hand was back in my hair. He granted me a moment of leniency as I panted for air. He kissed down along my jaw until he reached the sensitive spot just below my ear. There he placed a very slow lingering kiss. I felt his lips part, his tongue flicked out teasing for only a second before he pulled some of the flesh into his mouth and sucked hard just as his fingers sank into me below.

I saw stars. The combination of sensations was too much and not enough all at once. I felt like I was poised perfectly on the edge of climax and Theo was purposefully keeping me there. With each careful thrust of his fingers and tongue and i was left teetering but unable to fall. It was euphoric torment. All I could do was tremble, pant, and wait. I couldn't even form the words to beg Theo for what I wanted, what my body needed.

And then with just one simple phrase everything stopped.

"Holy shit."

Theo and I both froze. His chest heaved with a few drawn out breaths and then his eyes met mine. He blinked several times as he scanned my face. I couldn't decipher the emotions flickering across his impossibly light eyes because they were shifting so fast. Very gently and slowly Theo's fingers slid out of me, he adjusted my panties, and eased me back down to my feet before taking a step back and adjusting my dress as well. Once my clothes and I appeared fully righted Theo spun on his heal and stormed out of the bathroom.