Vampires Damned Bride 22

Sorry I've been neglecting this story...I'm sorry story...Anywho hope you like it folks(I kno i'm weird...) 

Enjoy peeps! 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 22

Zaylies Pov

Gawd I hate planes!You know who I'm next to?AXTON!!I know pray for me.Vixen was pretty upset about,he argued for about an hour and still he's with Calice and Im doomed with Axton...

"You should leave my brother.I'm the sexier one ya' know.We can accomplish many things together..,"He suggested casually,but I could see the evil glint in his eyes.

"Like what?Rape the whole world?"I snorted sarcastically.He smiled smugly.

"Nah they'd come to me willingly!"

"Only the stupid ones."I replied flatly.

"Well you gotta admit,there's plenty of them..."He sated matter of factly and I laughed that's true.

"I was thinking like ruling the vampire kingdom..,"He trailed off laughing evily,I smacked his head.

"Butthead"He scowled.

"Im not a Butthead!"He argued pathetically.

"Butthead!Butthead!Butthead!"I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"Blah!Blah!Blah!I can't hear you!"Axton covered his ears.I felt a rough tap on my shoulder and i turned to see one of the flight attendance.

"Excuse me,could you two tone it down a bit?"She said with annoyance.

"well it's not my fault,I got seated next to a butthead."I shrugged carelessly.She frowned,her face forming wrinkles.Hehe oldie.

"Im not a Butthead!"Axton argued,while glaring at me.

"Butthead.Butthead.Butt-"I was cut off my someone placing a warm hand on my mouth.

"Im sorry Ma'm I'll seperate them."I heard a deep,familiar voice say.I looked up and sure enough it belonged to Vixen.The flight attendant eyed him like candy.Ew she's like 50.Pedophile!

She nodded and left,but not before giving Vixen one more glance.Vixen looked down at us disapprovingly and removed his hand from my mouth."Really?How old are you guys?"

"Let me think...I lost count ten years ago..."Axton trailed off innocently,and Vixen smacked his head.

"And your suppose to be the older one..."Vixen trailed off sadly.

"Butthead."I muttered under my breath and looked away casually.

"Im.Not.A.Butthead!"Axton yelled desperately.

"Uh huh sure keep telling youself tha-"Vixen instantly covered both of our mouths.

"Both of you shut up."He said sternly and we snorted.Vixen sighed and pulled Axton out of his chair.

"No i don't want to seat next to the mutt!"Axton whined pathetically.Vixen tugged at his arm abd sat him three seats away from us,next to Calice."Nooo"I faintly heard Axton complain.I smirked.Sucker!Vixen trudged back tiredly and plopped down next to me.

"I swear being with you an Axton is like babysitting five year olds."He sighed,buckling his seat belt.

"He started it."I stated innocently.He looked at me with exasperation,but he cracked a smile.

"Alright,but let me sleep."Vixen compromised and I nodded in agreement.He smirked and lifted the arm rest.I watched him curiousl as he smiled smugly.I watched in shock as he plopped his head onto my lap,shifting his body to lay on his back and his legs dangled off the chair.I restrained from blushing and just gave him a blank look.He smirked.

"You agreed to letting me sleep if I agreed to agreeing with you that Axton started the argument."He looked up at me with his icy blue eyes twinkling.His ink black hair cascade onto my lap.I fought a smile.

"Whatever idiot."I complied and looked out the window.I heard him chuckle,I forced my eyes to keep looking out the window,but they failed me.I looked back down at Vixen who was smiling widely,his fangs slightly showing.In the end I ended up playing with his hair until he fell asleep. 

**********•••••••••••••************••••••••••••*********••••••••••• 

Hope u liked it! 

Comnent vote fan plz:) 

-Redzebra