Vampire's Damned Bride

Chapter 2
~~~Vampire's POV~~~
Damn.She got away.I laughed to myself,that girl sure knows how to kick ass.Wouldn't wanna anger her and yet I did.Very smart Vixen.Zaylie Gemstone...I guess I should of actually talked to her before I bit her and claimed her mine.Ow.Crap,what a punch.I had throbbing pain in my abdomen and my arm was pulsing where she bit me.I felt like laughing all over again.SHE bit ME!And she's human!Wow, well the pain will ease away now that I drank my bride's blood.Vampires can only drink their bride's blood and thats it.Her blood was so sweet, I wanted more.My blue eyes were turning crimson,my throat burning.I could remember how it tased...magical.Crap,this is what happens once drink blood.I shook my head trying to focus on her breathing and not pulse.
I didn't choose her just because my parents made me.No.I could of refused and rebelled like I always did,but after well watching her she was hilarious and interesting.Her deep crimson hair and her violet eyes always burning with stubborness and strength.She blurted everything that came to her mind and she was kind well to animals and the people she liked.Obviously not me.I sighed, she definately hates me.Well atleast i started the binding contract.I felt my lips shape into a triumphant smile.She,Zaylie Gemstone was now my bride.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comments?