Vampire's Damned Bride 29

Wow, I was shocked at how many votes and comments I got in the last chapter. 60 votes and 40 comments...Thanks so much! I was smiling so big my face hurt. It really inspired ne to upload. I never thought this story (my 1st story) would be popular. It's even made it to Whats Hot. So I really hope this chapter is good enough for you guys!

Sorry it's short, I had to write it before we left the hotel. I had limited time.

I'll try to make the next chapter longer!

* clown with goatee

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

+++Chapter 29+++

"Get down!" Vixen shouted as a piece of wood came tumbling down from the roof. He threw us to the floor, his body shielding us; I tried to push him off, but to no avail, the damn vampire strength helped him. The screams of fear, became screams of anguish as flames ate at the flesh of many vampires and witches. Water elemental witches tried to put off the fire, it helped for a while, until the flames spread exponentially. The two wind elemental witches who were transporting people succeeded until their energy burned out; one was able to escape, while the other slowly burned to her death.

In other words, we were screwed.

"Vixen get off!" I shouted in frustration; I could see his parents trying to help their people out desperately. My parents were doing the same, but our parent's kept yelling our names in search of us. So in a fit of frustration, I used wind to fling Vixen off as gently as I could. He landed with a soft thump, before rushing to his feet and reaching for me again frantically.

"What are you doing?!" He shouted in frustration, his fangs were fully bared and his pupils were dilated. "Down!" He shouted as men and women broke through the windows, the glass making a nasty crack, before darting toward the ground and puncturing a few. Vixen threw himself on me as the shards came for us. He screamed in pain as they stabbed him; in panick, I pushed him away.

"Vixen! Stop, I can protect myself!" I shouted, but he shook his head stubbornly, his black hair a mess.

"No." he whispered angrily.

"Ahhh!" I heard a familiar scream and I turned around in fear to see my mother had caught on fire; I went to run to her, but arms wrapped around my waist stopping me.

"No! You'll get yourself killed!" Vixen shouted in my ear; through my peripheral vision I could see many demons, faeries, vampires, werewolves- the rebels, slaying people.

It was a massacre. Heads were chopped off, hearts were pulled out, beings burned to dust and witches sucked dry. The rebels battled fiercely with royal witches and vampires; however, we were outnumbered. There were atleast forty rebels and only eight of the royals left. Some royals had been saved and were outside while others were dead. My anger flared and I could just feel the flames dancingg beneath my skin.

I kicked Vixen away from me. Tears burned my eyes as my mom kept screaming, until my dad put off the flames on her; then she fell limply. I went to run to her, but once again the arms wrapped around me.

"Please, Zaylie, please. I need to protect you." He whispered in my ear; I wish I was one to back down, but how could I simply let Vixen save me while knowing other beings-including my parents were left for dead. I just couldn't and even more when a tall man, stood on top of a table, shouting for me. He had cold blue hair to his shoulders, a scar ran down his face, black eyes and was dressed from head to toe in black. I couldn't tell what ceature he was, but something told me he was the leader of the rebels.

"Zaylie Gemstone, come with me and everybody else will be saved." He declared, it was stupid; but in times of desperation, people tend to do stupid things.