Vampires Damned Bride 17

Well no one commented so I guess i'm just gonna upload...Thanks for reading :)

Chapter 17~~~~

••••Zaylies Pov••••

I woke to a soft ,deep voice speaking.My headach had surprisingly vanished,I sat up and turned to the direction of the voice.It was Vixen feverishly speaking into his iPhone,"...didn't tell me"He complained,pacing the living room.His converse making squeky noises on the white tiled floor.His lips moved quickly ,his silky black hair covered his pale face. 

I felt myself flush at remembering his soft lips on my forehead.They were so gentle...I quickly shook my head.Nope!His lips were yucky!What am I thinking?Liking the feel of an idiots lips?!"She's a witch and you didn't feel the need to mention it?"He argued,he sounded mature.It was unrealistic,there was low speaking on the other line."No Father.I don't have a problem with her.I actually love her"He turned to look at me with adoring eyes.His icy blue eyes widened as he noticed I was awake and slight redness filled his cheeks.It was cute.I mentally slapped myself,his stupidity is rubbing off on me.I felt my own cheeks redden and I quickly turned away.

"Uh...then what's the prob-problem"He stuttered."Well we want to know more information about her and the reason you wanted us together.Also about her family etc."He regained his composure.There was more low speaking.

"Yeah it would be great if you could come over...Next week?...Yeah that's good...Okay see you them Father"He said seriously and hung up.I was still looking away and only felt as the couch sunk on my left side.

"How are you feeling?"He asked leaning over and brushing my bangs away to feel my forehead,his sky blue eyes boring into me,making me shift uncomfortably .I felt tingles go through me and I quickly shifted away from his touch.

"Great,other than a creepy guy sitting next to me"I said quietly only half joking.Why am I nervous and toward such an idiot stalker?

He chuckled"Good"He replied smiling hugely.I then noticed there was only an inch of space between us.

"Whoa.Whoa.Back off leech,too close!"I turned to see Calice striding in,his blonde,black hair flopping everywhere.He jumped on the couch between us,seperating us.I smiled at his cuteness.He still reminded me of a loyal dog.

Vixen hissed and got up"Im going to check on Axton"He told me,while glaring at Calice who was smiling smugly.

Once he left Calice turned to me"Did you see that?He was making the moves on you!"Calice exclaimed with a frown"Be careful.You don't know what STD's he has"I frowned too thinking this over.

"Can vampires have STD's?"I questioned curiously.

Calice's frown deepened"No"He grumbled with annoyance.

I smiled"Awww does Spiffy want a treat to make him feel better?"I teased.No matter what ,I still saw him as my fluffy best friend.Other than Kourtney,who I have to call and tell her all of this.But I don't know where my cell is.Kourtney and I have been friends since kindergarten and are polar opposites, yet we love the same things and are good friends.Maybe Vixen knows where my cell is...

"Psh no!"He complained with a playful smile,bringing me back from my thoughts.

Vixen and Axton came downstairs.Vixen had a smirk and Axton's face was scribbled with annoyance.He looked like he had a bad sunburn.I smirked,whatever Vixen did,Axton deserved it for being such a pervert.

"Thats what you get for touching what is mine"Vixen said possessively.Arrogant,Cocky,Son of a vampire!Axton looked like he wanted to beat the crap out of Vixen.That would be entertaining.

"Im not yours!"I shouted angrily.Vixen turned to look at me with amusement in his icy eyes."Yeah!"Calice echoed next to me.My lips twitched fighting a smile.Calice was definitely a loyal dog.

"Uh...I kinda bit you and that kinda makes you MY bride"Vixen said as if speaking to a child,emphasizing 'MY'.

"I refuse!"I argued,my red hair falling into my face.

"You can't refuse sweetheart.These..."He said walking toward me and placing his pale fingers on my slender neck"...are my marks that declare you as mine"He stated happily,tracing his fingers over them making me shiver.

I quickly stepped away from him.Why do I feel like this?I can't like Vixen!I can't!But he can be sweet...No!He must of drugged me for me to be thinking this way.Right?It's the after effects of my headach!Yeah!That's all...

"Uh...you're spacing out tomato"Vixen pointed out obnoxiously.

"To hell with you!"I yelled and ran upstairs.I need to distance myself from him.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• 

Watcha think?

Plz comment-Vote :)

-Redzebra