Vampire's Damned Bride

Chapter 6 

~~~Zaylies POV~~~ 

That vampire!I hated him!How the hell am I suppose to go jogging with 2 freaking bite marks on my neck!You might think I'm crazy for wanting to go outside after being attacked,but jogging is the only way to clear my mind and ease my stress.The obvious solution is to wear it down,but how am I gonna run with hair smacking my face.I will so get my revenge!Yes I am a angry person and I'm proud of it. 

If he was attracted to my blood the first time,he'll be attracted to it a second time.Right?And once I get him here I'll...I don't know what I'll do...Stake him?God I'm so frustrated.First things first I'll get him hear and demand that he answer all my questions,without pissing my pants in fear.And if he kills you?My mind whispered.No.He won't kill me,because I won't let him.I shot back.Am I talking to myself?Yep I am ,I'm a weirdo.Vampires hate garlic and crosses right?So I'll stop him with the cross and then stake him!Easy right?I doubt it.Where the hell am I gonna get a stake?I sighed , leaving the bathroom and walking back to my room.A cross will be good enough,I guess.For now I'll go back to sleep since I can't go for a jog. 

~~~Vixen's POV~~~ 

I groaned.8 pm already?I let out a long sigh,tonight im going to explain everything to Zaylie.Maybe she'll understand and say she loves me.I snorted that will happen when hell freezes over.She'll probably beat me with a bat.I reluctantly got up took a shower and slipped on a black shirt,black jeans and black converse. 

How was I going to explain all of this to Zaylie?i've got no idea.I felt strong movement in my chest,like a ball thumping with energy and emotion...Its...my heart!My heart is alive now!A vampire is born with an icy dead heart.No bride blood.No pulse.No livin g heart.Once we bite our bride,their blood brings it alive and warms it and brings it alive.Haha she melted my icy heart.I could feel a huge,genuine smile tugging at the corner of my lips.I was beaming.I had a living heart like Zaylie,maybe she'll like me more.It was beating wildly with happiness and nervousness. 

I was welcoming the feeling when I smelled it.Zaylie hot,sweet, rich blood.My newly found heart almost leaped out of chest.It was beating in fear.Fear for her.Fear for losing her. On impulse I jumped off my balcony,racing through the woods wishing I had the enough power to sprout my bat wings.For now I sprinted through trees frantically,their branche cuttinh into my skin.I couldn't hear her scream.Was she conscious?Oh god,Zaylie I'll be there.Please be alive. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

So what you think?Comments?:)