Vampire's Damned Bride

Chapter 3

~~~Zaylie's POV~~~

After I calmed down I took a warm shower, the blood dripping down my body to the tub.I had a bad headache.So much confusion.Vampires exist?Since when?Then werewolves,witches,fairies and santa exist too?I got out and fed Spiffy, my Siberian Husky.He wagged his tail and tilted his head as if asking"What's wrong?"his icy blue eyes pierced mine,taking my mind back to HIM,"Many things Spiff"I answered.

I've been pretty much lived alone since my parents work oversees as photographers.They got me Spiff to keep me company,but even with him it can get lonely.Summer just started and I just finished Sophmore year.Ugh 2 more years of stupid school.I preferred a small group of close friends.You could always tell who really was a real friend that way and we always had eachothers backs.I smiled remebering how stupid we act all the time,getting kiscked out of Walmart and getting yelled at by old people.

After my small time of happiness, I decided to go to bed, no longer hungry after the attack.Spiffy climbed in with me and laid his big,furry head on top of me and the black silk sheets.My fingers began burying themselves in his warm,black fur.I felt some stress go away and my eye lids slowly closing,but not before one last thought came to me.Will I be safe tonight?