Vampires Damned Bride 24

Sorry I hardly ever upload this story now. I'll keep uploading as long as some of you still like it. :D

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

+++Chapter 24+++

"They'll love you." Vixen assured me as we walked to his parent's room, but I could tell he was nervous. That was not comforting at all.

"Yeah well my parents will hate you." I muttered back. Yeah, it was mean, but he looked cute when he was nervous. So why not prolong it?

"Jeez thanks Zaylie." He mumbled back sarcastically, his grip on my hand tightened and let me say it hurt like hell. He is a vampire after all. I slipped it out and he stopped with a shameful look on his face.

"Sorry I'm just a little nervous." He muttered his blue eyes searching my violet ones. I shrugged and stuck my tongue out at him.

"It's okay. I was messing with you anyway. I'm sure my parents will love you. They love everything, especially trees. There total tree huggers." I began to ramble, my nervousness kicking in.

"Also it was her parent's idea for you two to hook up." Axton chimed in and I glared at him. If I still hated Vixen, I would be so angry at my parents for doing that.

"Just open the door now." Calice pitched in with irritation. We had finally reached their room and we were just standing out there talking." I bet they heard everything you guys said too." Calice rolled his eyes and I frowned at him.

" Spiffy, I liked you better as a dog." I told him and he lifted a blonde eyebrow at me.

"I don't like him either way." Vixen shared his opinion and suddenly the air was tense, except for Axton's goofy smile. I am surrounded by idiots. I sighed and was about to smack Vixen when the room door swung open revealing a tall man with short satin black hair.It was obvious that he was Vixen's father, for he looked like an older version of Vixen.Though instead of having blue eyes, he had silvery green eyes with cat like pupils. The way he held himself, just demanded attention, everything about him screeched power. He was very intimidating. He had a slight stubble and thin pale lips;Though he looke to the most in his late twenties. I'm sure he was older than that; his eyes stopped to where my hand was floating in the air, from when I was going to hit vixen.

He broke into a smile revealing his snowy white, sharp fangs." Go ahead hit him." He encouraged in a Romanian accent and that made me laugh(not the accent, what he said). I went ahead and smacked him, Vixen's father laughed musically; Vixen pouted and glared at his father. I felt instantly comfortable, his father reminded me of mine."Good job." His father clapped.

"Sweety, don't be so mean to your son." A pale, beautiful lady appeared next to Vixen's father by the door. She had golden brown hair, blue silvery eyes and plump blood red lips. She resemble Axton, she smiled widely, revealing silvery white fangs. The way she held herself was also very confident and demanded attention the way she was so graceful.

"Hello, I am Anastasia Zealios and this is my husband Riaci Zealios. It's our pleasure to finally meet you Zaylie Gemstone, the lady who revived our son's heart" She greeted kindly with a slight Romanian accent.

"It's great to meet you Mrs. Zealios,Mr. Zealios and well he stalked me until I agreed." I replied honestly and both her husband and she laughed cheerfully.

"I bet. He is a determined one. Though aren't you glad we didn't put Axton to chase after you. We know how disturbing he can be." Mrs. Zealios joked and I laughed nodding in agreement.

"Mooom!" Axton whined and that made me laugh more.  Both Vixen and Axton were frowning in embarrassment; they looked so human.

"Ah Calice, how have you been son?" Mr. Zealios greeted kindly and Calice smiled.

"Great, Zaylie is a handful though." Calice joked and Mr. Zealios laughed deepy.

"So I've heard from her parents" He smiled at me and I pouted. I'm not that bad.

"Speaking of my parents, where are they?" I asked anxiously. I haven't seen my parents in a long time. Worry lines creased Mr.Zealios forehead and I frowned.

"They were here, but were called back to India. It seems another noble Witch has been murdered. They will be back in two days though." Mr. Zealios responded in severe gravity. My heart sank, I missed my parents.

"It seems its time to get serious. Please come in."Mrs.Zealios welcomed us and we walked in. Their room was similar to ours, with crimson curtains and  furniture, glass tables, tiled floors and no windows.

I took a seat on the large sofa, Vixen sat to my right, Calice to my left. Axton sat in another large couch, his parents sat next to him.

"Well Zaylie, its time to explain everything to you." Mr. Zealios sighed and Vixen grabbed my hand, squeezing it slightly.

"Okay." I agreed.

"Well we asked Vixen to make you his bride to create a bond between vampires and witches. This bond is vital, because currently there is a war going on between supernatural creatures. They are fighting for power, territory, things humans have also fought for. Well to end this chaos we, the vampires, shifters and witches decided to create this bond and put our strength together to end the war. Once the rebels, consisting of some demons, fairies, warlocks and other creatures heard of this they began killing off our people. The witch population has been decreasing drastically. So Zaylie Gemstone, are you willing to aid us in our plan and become Vixen's Bride?" Vixen sent my hand another squeeze and my eyes locked with his. His face was hopeful, but his eyes were sad. As if he expected me to refuse. All around me they waited expectantly for my answer.

I gulped."Yes." I replied shakily. I couldn't let innocent beings die.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So I was looking at the previous chapters of this and my writing style has changed a lot. Anyway I'm glad you guys still like this story, since it was my first. :)

Plz Vote-Comment

If I get some votes or comments I'll make sure to upload soon. :D

-Redzebra