Vampires Damned Bride 16

Chapter 16

Vixen's POV

After listening to Axton shout profanities for about 40 monutes,I began to feel a little guilty.I'm just the jealous type and can't stand the thought of Zaylie being with anyone else.Wow that was...emotional.I've never been one to have feelings toward anything or anyone.A smile tugged at my lips.It's because Zaylie gave me a heart.

I could faintly hear Calice explain eveything to her and I was shocked just as much as her.I can't believe my parents never told me she was a witch and the princess as well.I felt her emotions go from confusion to happiness then annoyance.And who it was directed at?The lucky idiot was me...The stupid mutt told her I was a prince and now she's angry.She is going to beat the crap out of me.Or burn me to ashes.I'll take the beating.

I sighed and decided to get it over with,so I catiously walked downstairs to see a fuming redhead.Her face resembled her hair.Red as a tomato.

"Heyyyyy tomatooooo"I greeted carefully.She glared at me,her violet eyes turning a shade darker.I could see the tendrils of fire begin to surround her.I gulped.

"You little sneaky vampire!Your a prince and bit me cause your parents said so?"She said it more like a statement.I stealthily took a step back up the stairs.

"Your a princess!"I accused,reminding me of all the Disney movies about princesses and their princes.I mentally smirked.No need to upset her anymore than she already is.

"Yeah but I didn't know and you did!Vixen your such a--Urgh!Your a Vixen!Your name is an insult!"She exclaimed and steam came out her ears.Literally.I tried to hold back my laughter.She tries to look intimidating but I found it cute and sort of a turn on.

"Well I'm sorry!I was going to explain about me being a prince and all at the right time!And for you being a witchy princess,I had no idea!My parents just said you'd be good for the throne!"I defended myself."I really am sorry"I apologized again.To my relief,I saw her relax and her fire died down.She sighed and threw herself on the couch.

"My head hurts..."She complained.Calice who had just watched the whole argument happily,spoke up."I'll get you some Tylenol!"He said cheerfully,practically wagging his tail.He hopped to the kitchen.I went and sat next to Zaylie on our comfy white couch.

Our house resembled a hotel.Clean,organized but cold with no personal touch.We didn't decorate it,our parents hired some famous decorators to do the job.It had white,cool tiled floors,beige walls,no pictures just boring paintings, white furniture with gold details and small windows.

"Go away idiot..."Zaylie groaned weakly.She probably got the headach from being fed so much information at once.Stupid dogs fault.I bent over and touched her forehead,welcoming the tingles from the slight contact.

"Are you okay?"I questioned worriedly.Her forehead was burning.Was it her anger or was she really sick?It was hard to tell with her.

"What does it look like idiot"she retorted quietly.I was used to her insults and found them hilarious.I lightly chuckled and reluctantly removed my hand.I could hear her breathing become deep and her eyes slid shut.I smiled and bent down to gently press my lips to her forehead.I heard her mumble something undistinguishable.I think I caught the words "ew" and "stupid".I grinned and got up to get her a blanket , that I quietly put over her.

I could hear Calice digging through the kitchen for the Tylenol.I smirked at my own joke.We don't need it. I once again pressed my hand to her forehead and cured her headach instantly.I felt her body relax and sleep peacefully.I sighed.It was time to call my parents over.

************************************************************************************************************************************

What did you think?Need 5 comments for next upload :)nobody comments and I really wanna kno wat u guys think :/

Isn't Vixen sweet?

Well plz comment-vote :)

-Redzebra