Part 7: A Broken Fox

Start from the beginning

She glares at me immediately shutting me up.

Me: *gulp* *meak voice* sorry...

Ruby: Whoa.

We follow where Ruby was looking to which we see, a broken dust shop full of yellow caution tape. We walked over and there were two detectives there trying to examine the crime scene.

Ruby: What happened here?

Detective 1: Robbery. Second Dust shop to be hit this week. This place is turning into a jungle.

Yang: *sad tone* That's terrible.

Me: *sad tone* Yeah...

Detective 2: They left all the money again.

Ruby/Me: Huh?

Detective 1: Again? Who needs that much Dust?

Detective 2: I don't know, an army?

Detective 1: You thinking the White Fang?

Detective 2: *removes shades* Yeah, I'm thinking we don't get paid enough.

Weiss: Hmph! The White Fang. What an awful bunch of degenerates!

That kinda hurts to hear a bit since I'm a faunus.

Blake: What's your problem?

Weiss: My problem? I simply don't care for criminals.

Again, that hurts to hear since Ryker is a bandit. And bandits are sometimes considered as criminals.

Blake: The White Fang aren't psychopaths. They're just a bunch of misguided Faunus.

Weiss: Misguided? They want to wipe humanity off the face of the planet!

I don't blame them, honestly. Even I get mistreated by people sometimes but since I'm too cute, I usually get lucky.

Blake: So then they're very misguided.

Me: Yeah, besides... Why would they rob a Dust shop in the middle Vale!

Ruby: Hmm... Luna's got a point. Besides, the police never caught that Torchwick guy I ran into a few months ago... Maybe it was him.

Me: Wait... Torchwick? Why does that seem familiar too me?

Aries: He's a criminal!

Me: Yeah, but... I could have sworn I heard that name before.

My thoughts were interrupted by my sister, complaining about the White Fang. Again.

Weiss: That still doesn't change the fact that the White Fang are a bunch of scum. Those Faunus only know how to lie, cheat, and steal.

Now that crushed my heart. I would understand if she was referring only to the White Fang but now she's referring to every single faunus. And that includes me.

???: Hmph. Look at that, even your sister forgot about what you are. Kinda hurts doesn't it?

That voice didn't belong to Aquarius nor Aries which creeped me out.

Me: Did you guys hear that voice?

Aquarius: What voice?

Aries: I didn't hear anything.

Me: Nevermind, probably just my imagination.

But whatever that voice said was hurtful. But at the same time, it wasn't wrong. What my sister said crushed my heart. Yang then speaks up.