Part 3: Sisterly Bonds

Start from the beginning

Me: It's really hard to believe that you're a Goodwitch.

Newt: Being a Schnee is much more unbelievable, you're way too friendly and nice to be a Schnee.

Ryker: Being a Goodwitch is understandable but being a Schnee is a bit confusing.

Newt: Well, she does have white hair and blue eyes like a Schnee.

We reach our dorm and we open the door. Our luggages were all here already but we see a two stuffed animals on the couch. I was about to point them out until Luna jumped on them.

Luna: Ah! Alpha is here! So is Omega!

Professor Glynda sits on the couch as Luna lays her head on her lap. She brings out a small box of strawberries and gives them to Luna. She immediately takes one and eats it.

Ozpin: We took the liberty to bring your luggage here and some of Luna's stuff.

Newt: Thank you Professor.

I look back to Luna and see that she's snuggling on Professor Goodwitch. The professor was rubbing Luna's hair as Luna was comfortably snuggling on the professor while hugging her two fox plushies.

Me: Miss Goodwitch..?

She looks at me.

Me: I was wondering, how did you meet Luna?

Her expression turns into a one of discomfort.

Glynda: I think its best if she's the one to tell you the story.

I nod as I look back at Luna. She looks peaceful when she sleeps. After she broke down earlier, I'll do everything to protect her.

*Flashback End*

I notice that Luna was not in her bed right now so she must've woke up earlier. I got out of bed and stretched for a bit. I then do 30 push up, 30 curl up, and 30 jumping jacks. After that, I drank from my water bottle and head to the bathroom. As I enter, I could hear the shower running.

Me: This can't be Newt. I definitely hope this isn't Ryker.

I open the door Luna was on the other side wearing her bathrobe and a towel on her head.

Luna: ...

Me: ...

Me/Luna: AAAAHHHHHHH!!!

Luna: Why are we screaming?!

Me: I don't know...

We just looked at each other for a while until I moved out of the way and she exits the bathroom.

Me: We better stop meeting like that.

Luna: Hehehe... Hopefully...

I enter the shower and took a bath.

*Two hours later*

It was now 8:30 and we were heading over to our first class which is Professor Port. Luna seems a bit excited to see him.

Me: You seem excited.

Luna: Duh, I get to hear his stories again! Besides, the morals are really helpful.

Newt: Besides, isn't he Grimm studies?

Ryker: I believe so.

Me: Well, let's go!

We arrive on his classroom and Luna immediately greeted Professor Port.

Luna: Hello Uncle!

Port: Ah, there is my favorite niece.