007

'I guess that sometimes good things fall apart.'
Good Things Fall Apart - ILLENIUM with Jon Bellion

I look around as the crowed starts to dissolve and people began to do random things I see Bellamy holding a torch and calling for Octavia. I sigh knowing he's probably really worried about her. During our journey to the pod, he explained alot about his past. It really helped me get him as a person instead of an ass like I previously thought.

Bellamy cares more than he likes to let on, he cares about these people on the ground but above all he cares about Octavia. His sister, his responsibility.

Bellamy go's over to Clarke and she agreed to help find Octavia. I walk over to the pair.

"I'll help too, we'll find her," I confidently state. Bellamy gives me a look of thanks and I nod back.

Clarke checks the tents, Bellamy checks the dropship, and I head out to check the perimeter of the camp.

We all come up empty and by this point I can see the fear in his eyes and the guilt. Like he thinks whatever has happened to her is his fault. He gathered weapons and dropped them in the middle of a group he gathered.

"My sister's been out there alone for twelve hours. Arm up we're not coming back without her," he commanded.

Everyone starts to grab a weapon. When I see Celeste start to grab one I grab her hand.

"What do you think your doing?" She looks and me and sighs.

"I'm not a little kid, stop treating me like one. I want to help. Az please Octavia is my friend!" I look her over her red hair blowing from the wind and her green eyes hold nothing but determination.

"Okay, stay close to me out there. Okay?" She nods smiling as I release her hand. She grabbed an ax, which I have to admit it kind of suits her. I grab a weapon to go along with my knife. It's a machete of sorts made out of dropship material.

We all head out getting ready for our long search. Someone hollers for everyone to look and what we see is beautiful. Hundreds of shooting starts.

"It didn't work, they didn't see the rockets." Bellamy looks over.

"A meteor shower tells you that," he asked with suspicion.

"It's not a meteor shower, it's a funeral. Hundreds of bodies being returned to the Earth from the Ark." After Clarke says that everyone go's silent.

Raven runs at Bellamy. "This is all because of you!," She screamed in anger.

"Hey, I helped you find the radio!" Raven roles her eyes.

"Yeah after you and her jacked it from my pod and trashed it!" She points a finger at me when she says she.

"Yeah, they know, now they have to live with it." Clarke looks between Bellamy and I. I look over at Celeste to see her shocked and hurt.

"Celeste." Celeste shakes her head.

"Save it, my mom could be one of those bodies. And it's all your fault," her voice holds nothing but venom. To say I'm taken aback by this is an understatement. Celeste has never been mad at me before.

I tune out everything, Bellamy talks. I don't really care. Honestly I don't care about anything right now.

I follow the crowd led by Bellamy into the darkness of the woods. We're going to find Octavia and get her back. I know that much.

I walk beside Jasper, if I can't protect Celeste I'll protect him. They are just alike after all.

"I heard what Celeste said. I know she didn't mean it. Everything will work out, you've always been there for her from what I can tell. She won't throw that away because of one thing you did." I look at Jasper with wide eyes.