006

'Watch me take a good thing and fuck it all up in one night'
I Think I'm OKAY - Machine Gun Kelly with YUNGBLUD & Travis Barker

I wake up still next to Celeste. I look around to see Jasper, Octavia, and and Monty somehow managed to get to sleep as well.

I carefully get up wincing as I do, though my wound is healing relatively good. I quietly as to not wake anyone else up creep over to the hatch climbing down the ladder.

I make it outside successfully not waking my friends in the drop ship up. It's still dark and I see everyone yelling and looking up at the sky.

I look up to see what they went so crazy over and see an escape pod. They sent someone else down. Why would they do that.

I see Octavia somehow got beside me and she points up showing Bellamy what all the fuss was about.

"Please tell me they brought down some shampoo," a girl that I don't know the name of says making me role my eyes. Really shampoo? That's what she's worried about.

I duck into a tent Octavia and Bellamy went into.

"We should get moving, everyone's ready," Octavia spoke looking at Bellamy.

"No one's going anywhere," He objected arms crossed over his chest. "Not while it's dark. It isn't safe," he finished making since.

He's right, it wouldn't be safe. But that doesn't mean we should wait. If there is supplies in there a grounder could get to it first.

"We'll head out at first light. Pass the word," He tells us looking over the five of us in the tent to make sure we understand.

The three men leave but Octavia gives Bellamy a look.

"Everyone for a hundred miles saw this thing come down. What if the grounders get to it first," she questioned. "Bell we should go now," She spoke confidently.

"I said we wait till sunrise." With that Bellamy exits the tent not wanting to here more from Octavia. Both Octavia and I follow, though you can tell Octavia is not happy about it at all.

I walk over and somehow get myself on top of the fence. Since I'm awake if someone's coming I want to know about it. I watch until I see Bellamy walking out unseen.

I shimmy myself down and grab his shoulder.

"And where are you going? Hu? Sunrise man," I questioned sarcastically. Bellamy looks over at me and I can tell he's desperate.

"Please, if there's a radio. If they know we're alive and they come down. They'll kill me," He pleaded his eyes wide and sincere.

"I'm going to come with you. Believe it or not I don't want them down here as much as you. I have my reasons you have yours. It's safer for two people, at least safer than just one," I speak, my voice stubborn so hopefully he knows he won't change my mind.

After a minute Bellamy nods taking something out of his pocket and handing it to me.

"Here." He placed a knife in my hand and we begin to walk.

"I'll tell you my reasons if you tell me yours," Bellamy spoke breaking the silence. I contemplated his offer, only two people know and I intended to keep it that way. I will admit though that I'm intrigued as to why they would kill him.

"Okay I'll bite. You first." I turn to look at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Well, I heard about the drop ship from a guard. He gave me a uniform and a gun, in return I had to kill Jaha. They have to know it was me. If they get down here I'm dead," he explained.