001

'So what are you after, some kind of disaster?'Some Kind Of Disaster - ATL

Some Kind Of Disaster - ATL

I try and stifle a laugh as Celeste fails at doing a handstand. "Come on Cel, you can do wayyyy better then that," I comment on her epic fail.

"Well if it's so easy you do it," She mumbled under her breath.

"I will," Is my answer to her challenge. I get off the bed I was sat cross-legged on and position myself just right, pulling off the best handstand.

"You show off!" I snort at that gracefully standing back to my feet. Celeste crossed her arms, "Your too good for your own good," She mumbled.

"Oh stand down you big baby, practice makes perfect." Celeste uncrossed her arms flopping on her bed.

"Yeah well, I'm gonna get better." I nod in agreement.

"I have no doubt you will dear." The door to our cell opens and two guards come in.

"Prisoner 026 and 027 face the wall with you hands behind you back." Celeste and I shared a look befor quickly doing as they told us.

"What's going on?" Celeste asked panicked, neither Celeste or I are eighteen yet, well I could be but I thought i had a few more weeks. They can't float us at least not her, not yet. I feel a sharp pain go through my arm and by Celeste's noise of discomfort she felt the same thing.

A guard grabbed me and led me, the other guard doing the same to Celeste. It looks like all the prisoners are being taken, are they going to float us all? "Azriel, I'm scared." Celeste whispered as we walked.

"It'll be okay Red, we're together." Celeste nods but I can see her eyes are brimming with tears. She doesn't deserve this, she's only fifteen almost sixteen. She's one of the sweetest girls on this planet she really doesn't deserve this.

I get me, I deserve it. Celeste no way. We're lead to a ship the guard pushed me down making me set befor strapping me in. I look over and see they strapped Celeste in next to me. "I promise you it will be okay," I reassure trying to calm her down. It's almost unbearable to see her like this, I've known her for two years now and she's like a sister to me.

Celeste grabs my hand holding it tightly. "Yeah of course we'll be okay," She spoke lightly. I nod as we squeeze each other's hands tightly.  There's a shake and Celeste let's out a yelp gripping my hand tighter. The Chancellor's face appears on a screen. Alot of people boo and I can't say I feel any differently. I don't really listen, i get the message though earth they are sending us to earth.

"See, we've got a chance. I will protect you, okay?" Celeste nods and I see she's relaxing somewhat.

"I'm glad we shared a cell, I'm glad I have you with me." My lips twitch up at that, I don't care about many people. Really Celeste is the only one I care about.