Introduction! PLEASE READ

Hello guys! Please read this information. It is very important if you want to understand this book.

And i am sorry if this is too confusing but please give this book a try.

First of all in this community only some people are born with pussies. There is no such a thing as only alphas and betas have dicks or omegas only have pussies.

Wolf's gender can be identified by its scent and not genital.

Their ranks are known after they reach the age of 14.

When omegas go into heat their boobs become bigger and they start producing milk. Their smell also gets stronger and sweeter. Omegas also produce more slick so they could get pregnant easier.

Omegas can get pregnant only when they receive alphas or betas knots while being in their heats. The same thing goes for both omegas who have pussies and who have dicks.

The only way beta can get pregnant is by getting an alphas knot. They can't get pregnant by other betas or omegas.

Pure breed alphas are the strongest ones in the wolves community. They have a stronger scent, and more built body, they are never the ones to submit. They are also the only ones who can only mate with omegas. Because only they are capable of taking their knots.

Everyone can meet their mates after reaching the age of 14.

Two omegas cannot mate because they are not capable of knotting no matter what genitals they have, both omegas also can't mate because it is in their genetics to submit to higher ranks like betas or alphas. They always crave for domination.

Two alphas are capable of mating only if both of them are not pure breeds.

Two betas can also mate but cannot produce a pup.

Scenting and marking is normal in the werewolves community.

Omegas, betas, and alphas who are born with pussies are capable of producing more babies than the ones who have dicks.

Please keep in mind that wolves heal faster than humans! Alpha's saliva helps healing.

///////
🔈Also please do not report any of my imagines. This story will contain NSFW so if you do not like it please leave. If any of the photos belong to you and you want me to remove them, just say so and I will do it. 🔈

Thank you for choosing to read my story! Please understand than my native language is not English so if you notice any mistakes please point it out but try not to be rude I am a very sensitive person and I learned English on my own so it's hard when someone says,, you should know that." Love you 💕