20.

Jimin's pov

Jimin's pov

It was already dark outside when I and Jungkook arrived at his apartment. He quickly slipped off both of our coats and lead us to his bedroom.

His room wasn't big just like his apartment. Small and comfortable for the both of us. Because Jungkook worked as a tattoo artist he didn't have a lot of money but I didn't care about that, I still loved him and his lifestyle.

He slowly laid me onto his sheets and hovered over my small body. My legs automatically opened wider, as if they knew that Jungkook's place was between them. I felt how he got in between my thighs and lovingly traced his left hand down my face before cupping my cheek and kissing me on the lips. His other hand gently slide down my side before gripping my ass roughly and pushing his hips right into my clothed pussy.

,, Fuck daddy, don't stop ple-please. Ugh..." I moaned out as Jungkook groped my ass through my jeans and rutted his hips smoothly. ,, Hmm? What was that baby I couldn't quite hear you?" He said while licking and nibbling my ear. ,, I want you Jungkook, please Hyung. I am ready, please." I said and looked at him while taking his face into my small hands.

,, Baby..." He said sighing and looking into my eyes. ,, As much as I would love to do that I can't. You are too young for that princess... But that doesn't mean we can't do something else...." He said tracing his big hands down and unbuckling my belt before sliding my pants down and throwing them onto the floor.

,, Oh princess you are so going to regret ignoring me for weeks" he suddenly said while pushing his nose deeper into my neck and tracing his long fingers onto my pink panties, right between my pussy lips. Just as he was about to go higher he stopped. I was confused for a while but then I remembered...

,, Kitten...is that.... a piercing?" He said slowly getting on his knees and looking at me. ,, Y-yes daddy, I w-wanted for it to be a surprise. That's why I ignored you for 2 whole weeks... I wanted my tattoo and piercing to heal before you see them." I said not thinking about the consequences.

,, Wait...tattoo? Princess where did you get a tattoo? You know damn well that I hate when others touch you, especially when they see your private parts. Who do you go to get these done huh?!" He said looking at me with his eyes who were slowly turning red.

He quickly grabbed me by the hips and tore my panties in half before flipping me onto my stomach and slapping my ass... hard. I couldn't help but yelp in pain and pleasure. ,, Jungkookie please don't be mad, Y-Yoongi Hyung was the one to pierce me and Taehyung tattooed me so please don't be mad... I-I just wanted my alpha to be happy with..." I said sobbing into the pillow and shaking from fear. I felt him going stiff behind me before slowly sliding his hands onto my stomach and bringing me to his chest. ,, Oh baby boy please don't cry. Look at me, please look at me cupcake." He said carefully trying to calm me down.