12.

Jimin's pov

Jimin's pov

I was feeling hot all over my body. I was dripping wet from my dream. I woke up sweating with slick pouring out of my pussy right onto my bed. I think taking a nap before dinner was a bad idea.

After talking with Jungkook Hyung I just wanted to rest for a while but that didn't go as planned. I dreamed about him... About his tattooed arms and those thick things that could squeeze me if he really wanted to, about his long fingers and piercings that he hides from others.

I remember how he was holding me in my dream with his strong arms and fucking me into the mattress so hard that the word sir felt like a prayer slipping out of my lips. Oh how real it felt when he pushed his cock into my wet cunt and started pounding from behind me with all force.

I loved every minute of that dream and as bad as it sounds I wanted it to be real... I wanted Jungkook to be next to me and push his fingers past my hot pussy folds and thrust them into me with everything he has. I wanted him to use me for his desires and his only. I wanted to be his.

I knew that these thoughts won't help me so I decided to just take a shower and forget about this whole Mr.Jeon thing.

I have to forget about him, he is never going to like me or even feel the same way I do. It seems so weird to like someone who you barely know... But I just can't help it, he felt so right being next to me and I don't want to trade that feeling to anything else.

I quickly slip off my long hoodie and stepped into the shower. Good thing I didn't wore panties to bed because I know that if I did. Right now I would probably have to throw them away with the amount of slick I produced.

I was washing my body when I heard my dad calling for me to go downstairs. So I ended everything faster than I thought I will and dressed myself in a long sweatpants and a t-shirt before I ran down the stairs with my feats still bare.

My dad didn't look very pleased when I showed up at the kitchen but he quickly took the plate with less food, gave it to me and told me to get out of his sight. And that's exactly what I did. It's not like I wanted to be next to those people anyways.

I quickly ran upstairs and ate my food while doing my homework. I was really stressed out about upcoming exams but with the help of Hoseok I started feeling more confident with my assignment. I just hope everything will turn out good and I will get at least 90%.

And about Jungkook... Well I guess I will just have to forget about my feelings for him. But until then I will have some fun...

~~~~~~~
Guys omfg I am so sorry for all of this cringe shit lmao. I am not so good at writing sexual content but I try because I just can't live without it. We all know what we came here for so let's just go with the flow 💀