(4) The Wise Old Elf

Start from the beginning

"Well I don't know what you're talking about. I mean no harm to the princess, I will take her home safely."

"Okay sure... You two will leave at noon, I will be preparing some bags with things you might need." He said as he stood up to go to his room.

"Um, Thank you! But, we really need to go." I said to him.

"No, I insist you stay. I will cook the two of you lunches since your majesty here, did not eat anything yesterday. Please, get anything you need." He says.

Ugh! I am screaming internally so that no one could here me. We literally only had 3 days to get to the Dark Kingdom or else my head will be on a platter! I walked towards the couch where Hannah was reading.

"So what was your prophecy?" She asked me.

"I think you shouldn't really know, it's quite boring."

"Please tell me, I told you mine." Saying it while showing her puppy eyes with dark brown pupils. It shone like the stars.

"Fine, it was about me taking you home thats all." I said to her looking to the ground.

"Oh, okay. Funny how mine was more detailed but okay" She said as she layed down the couch with her feet on my lap. I looked at her thinning my eyes but she fell asleep.

I guess she was tired. Only 2 days left and I can finally escape her and earn my title as Princess of The Darkness

 Only 2 days left and I can finally escape her and earn my title as Princess of The Darkness

(Ctto: Hannah Sheehy Ando) Beautiful work as usual.(◕ᴗ◕✿)(ㆁωㆁ)✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧(•‿•)

-----------------------------

"The lunch was great Mr. Wise Old Elf!" Hannah said as she smiled. Such an innocent child, she does not know what she is gonna face when I lead her to the Dark Kingdom, smiles are not as popular there. Muahahahahahahahhaha

"Ready to leave Lou?" She said smiling at me.

"Yup ready to leave, Princess Hannah" I told her with a fake smile.

"Well, Good Luck on your journey girls. I wish you the best of luck." Oen said as he led us to the door.

Princess Hannah then kissed Oen at the cheek. Oen blushed slightly.

"Thank you for everything Mr. Wise Old Elf!" She said as she shaked his hand.

"Thank you" I said to him.

We went on our way as Oen waved us goodbye.

"You're in a happy mood today huh?" I ask her with a smile. "Yesterday you were so grumpy and bossy."

"Well, he saved our lives, cared for us and gave us supplies for our journey. A smile was the best I can give at the time. But I will be sure to come back." She said smiling.

Oh boy, she's to nice for this cruel world.

-----------------------------
Author's Note:

Denric here again,

Thank you for reading my story. I know it might seem immature and a obvious twist to the story. Sorry for the spelling mistakes made in the story, just let it slide for the time being. (〒﹏〒)

I have posted 2 chapters today (skl) Whahahhahahaha for the next chapter it will be posted tomorrow. Lamatzz

Chapter 5 Preview:

We wont be going with Hannah and Lou with their journey but instead we will be going with John and the knights as they find Princess Hannah in the Forest