Chapter Fifteen

It was finally Saturday. Seokjin had been looking forward to this day since the night he planned it.

Seokjin had fixed his setup for his face-time call with Jungkook. It had been a week since he had been gone. He was only left with messages at the end of day of Jungkook's adventures. Seokjin tried his hardest in being there a hundred percent being the loyal and loving boyfriend.

He hopes this helps Jungkook feel assured that Seokjin indeed felt the same way.

Seokjin added the last finishing touch to his look. He looked at the mirror and felt satisfied, he could feel the arousel coming on just by looking at himself.

It was ten at night. He sat down and proceeded to call Jungkook.

His leg fidgeted as the call was waiting for him to answer.

The first call didn't go through. Seokjin was contemplating whether to call him again.

He calls the second time and the call finally goes through. Jungkook was present in a messy appearance and looked as if he had just woke up.

"I'm sorry I didn't know you were sleeping. Why didn't you message me. I could've called you another time." Seokjin grew closer to the screen.

"No, it's my fault. My head has been all over the place. I've been a bit busy and having fun with my family." He says as he rubs his eyes and looks at Seokjin.

He sees that Seokjin had dressed up. He had a pearl earring hanging on one ear. His lips all glossed up and from what he can see a black silk robe covering him.

"Don't apologize I think it's better to let you rest. We can do this another time."

Jungkook was growing curious. "No, let's continue. Don't want to waste this beautiful look you have on for nothing."

Seokjin blushed and looked away from the camera. "I just want to look good for you and remind you of what's waiting for you when you return." He said shyly yet loud enough for Jungkook to hear.

"Then show me." Jungkook said as he attentively stared at the screen.

Jin bites his lip and stands up, pushing the chair back.

He decides to put a little show and sways his hips from side to side as he grabs the ends of the robe. He does a twirl and faces his back from Jungkook as he begins to slowly strip the silk cloth from his body.

Jungkook on the other hand was at a loss of breathe. He began to feel himself harden. He laid-back on his seat and unbuttoned his pants. He starts to stroke himself at the pace Seokjin is going, slowly.

Seokjin exposes a shoulder, pushing the robe down to his waist. Jungkook's breathe hitches when he sees that Seokjin is wearing lingerie. It was low-cut from the back but it was very telling that he was indeed wearing one.

The robe finally drops to the floor, Seokjin still swaying his hips, in which he wore a garder that accentuate his small waist and flared hips.

Jungkook strokes become faster, in which Seokjin pouts. "You really started without me? I thought we would do it together."

Jungkook finally got a view of the front of his body. The way the lingerie fit him was unreal. He started wishing he should of stayed at home if his boyfriend was gonna do something like this.

As Seokjin was about to unbutton the brassiere, the door opens. "Jungkook what are you doing?" The girl says as she tries to peek in. This causes Jungkook to jump up and quickly ending the call. Seokjin stared at the black screen wondering what the hell had just happened.

In the meantime, another pair of eyes was watching along with him.

Taejin or Jinkook for the next few chapters?

A/N: Hello, sorry once again for updating so late. I have just finished my first session of summer classes, so I have more time to actually sit down and write. Hopefully this satisfies you! Also if you would like to contribute in signing petitions/donating towards the BLM movement, I have a link in my bio.