twelve

Sorry for not updating, had a really busy month! Hope you all have a happy holidays!

Taehyung goes in for hug, "Congrats Seokjinnie. My best friend finally lost his virginity."

Heat started to spread on Seokjin's face.

He needed to come up with a plan before Jungkook came out of the bathroom. He didn't want deal with the situation like this.

"W-what are you doing here?" His voice was a bit shakey, it was difficult to keep his composure.

"My plans with Minhee got cancelled so I just stayed at home."

Fuck. He must have heard us, thought Seokjin.

"Please tell me you didn't hear me."

"You were quite the earful last night Seokjinnie." Taehyung winked as he walked towards the sink.

Seokjin was starting to remember last night, he didn't realize he was that loud. From Taehyung's earful he was very loud.

Seokjin stood there feeling this whole body freeze. His skin was beginning to feel warm and can feel his face becoming redder.

Did he hear Jungkook?

"Tae-"

"You honestly surprised me. I never thought of you as a screamer. That girl of yours must be real good."

Jin took a hard swallow and nodded, "Y-yeah. She was incredible. She took me by surprise."

"Aw look at you getting all shy. I guess girls find that shit cute."

"I want to see who the lucky girl is." He says as he sits back down.

Jin was starting to feel his heart race, as if it was going to burst at any moment. But thank god at that moment Taehyung also received a text message.

There's a silent pause as he reads the message, "Minhee say's she's free right now. She owes me for last night."

He walks to the closet grabbing his coat and pats Jin on the back.

"Sadly I can't meet your girlfriend, maybe next time." He said as he dashes out the door.

Seokjin lets out a sigh of relief. God and anime were really on his side.

At the same time Jungkook comes out of his bedroom.

"I thought you were cooking breakfast?"

"I was too busy trying to get rid of Taehyung. Thank god he didn't see you!" He exclaims.

"Oh shit. When did he come home?"

"He was here the entire time! He heard me but he still thinks I did it with a girl. That's horrible!"

Jungkook lets out a laugh, "Even if I was a girl I'd be able to top you."

"Shut up!"

"But don't you think it'd be easier if we just told him we're in a relationship?"

"I'm not ready. I feel like he won't accept me."

"Babe, you've been best friends for as long you can remember. If this is the thing that breaks your friendship off then maybe he wasn't a true friend to begin with."

That was true. He didn't want to hide and push Jungkook to the side.

He leaned on Jungkook's shoulder immersed into deep thought.

It's hard. But life is never easy.

"I'll try babe. I don't want you to feel like a burden."

A month had pass since that day.

Their friend group started hanging out more since exams were done.

They were more and more content with their futures.

They knew before those days of being busy with their future careers they needed to have fun.

Jungkook and Seokjin were still hiding their relationship. There are a few gestures here and there, but nothing special.

Seokjin was beginning to feel bad. Everyone was openly engaging in PDA with their significant others.

All because he was scared of being vulnerable to that one special person in his life.

There was a few jabs from Taehyung who was shocked to see that half of them were dating.

As they waited for their meal, he looked at Taehyung who was engaging in a conversation with Jungkook.

He knew he had to make a decision for the sake of his conscience and his relationship.

He decided that night he will tell his long hidden secret. No more hiding. He needed the real him to come out and shine, if he doesn't accept, it'll be fine.

If only he knew the outcome that was gonna come out of it.

On the other hand, it seems that Taehyung has had a sexual awakening.

After that night, he decided to have a look at gay porn.

At first glance it didn't seem like much to him but once the penetration started, he was intrigued.

He observed closely how men gave each other pleasure in places he had never thought of.

He wanted to know how different it was from being a women.

As the men were enjoying each others presence with loving touches and kisses.

His mind drifted elsewhere.

Seokjin popped into his head. Taehyung started to visual him as the man getting penetrated in the video.

The moans of that night started coming to mind. Hearing Seokjin screaming for pleasure and wanting more.

He had gotten an erection from thinking about him.

He worked his way around himself.

He remembered how wrecked Seokjin looked in the morning with his swollen plump lips and love bites scattered on his neck.

"Seokjin!" He moaned as he came into his hand.

It surprised him.

He looked at the photo of them in their teen years.

He never thought he'd be thinking of him in that way.

Seokjin being with Jungkook made him jealous for some reason.

Was it the new found sexual feeling or a development of romantic feelings?

He didn't know and doesn't want to know.