five

"And then there were two." Jungkook joked.

"Haha yeah..." Seokjin didn't know what to say.

This was the first time the two were alone. But they also never talked amongst the group, the few times they hung out.

"So how's your stay here in Seoul? Are you liking it so far?"

Jungkook was zoned out as his focus was on Seokjin's beauty.

He stared at the soft delicate features of his face, the way his plump lips pout as he speaks, especially the way his big doe eyes expressed themselves.

Seokjin looked at curiously and waved a hand in front of Jungkook's face.

"Are you okay there?" He laughed as Jungkook jumped after getting caught.

"Uh..no sorry. I got distracted." He scratched his head.

"Understandable. I would be too if I had just moved to a new city. Lots of things to worry about."

"No actually not about that."

"Then what?" Seokjin sipped on his coffee waiting for Jungkook to answer.

"There's an angelic person sitting right next to me."

He froze.

Was he dreaming? Did Jungkook just call him angelic? What is going on right now?

Heat begins to spread to his face.

"Are you alright? Was I too straightforward?" He began to panic."

"No! No! It's just...You're the first guy to ever say something like that to me." He shyly looked down at his hands.

Jungkook was relieved that he was the first, yet confused as to why no one got near the beauty.

He truly was an angel. Nothing to fear.

He gained some confidence and moved to hold Seokjin's hand.

"I hope I can be your first and your last."

Seokjin was left speechless.

They both stared at each other as Seokjin slowly nodded his head.