Fourteen

A/N: I'm sorry I took forever to update. I had major writer's block, but I hope you enjoy this chapter! Also thank you for 1k likes!!! I'm glad y'all like my story, I'll try my best to keep it worth reading lol.

-

It was summer time, Jungkook had decided to go back home for a month. He knew it was best for him and to be around his home would benefit him.

Seokjin was bummed that Jungkook wasn't gonna be with him for the first month of summer. But he knew Jungkook was homesick due to the way he had been acting lately.

Those thoughts had soon vanished when Jimin had asked him to hang out and he wanted nothing to do but get out of the house. With the semester over, he had no excuse to leave the house.

Taehyung had been acting weird too. He'd try to cling and hang around Seokjin more than usual. At first, he was happy but now it was bugging him.

The moment Jimin asked to hang, he accepted right away.

Now he was waiting for Jimin to come as he texted Jungkook about arriving safely.

"Seokjinnie!" Jimin beamed walking in.

"Jiminie! You've had me waiting for decades." He joked as he gave Jimin a hug.

"Is it really that late? Namjoon sure knows how to waste time."

"Please don't I don't wanna imagine Joon like that."

"Oh c'mon it's normal. Sex is apart of human life, we all do it. Plus we all see the way that you and Kook look at each other." He nudges.

"Is it that obvious?" Jin felt his ears getting red.

"Yes! Now tell me how many times have you and him been getting it on? Because let me tell you, Joon and I are like dogs in heat whenever we get together."

Jin started imagining his friends in that position and widened his eyes. Then he starts thinking about his sex life with Jungkook. It practically nonexistent.

"We've only done it once... since then we haven't been able to get some alone time."

Jimin nodded his head, listening to his friend and decided to take this time to insert one of Jungkook's worries.

"I'm gonna be honest with you. Jungkook came to me about this problem and being your guys' best friend I want to help."

"W-what did he say?"

Jimin didn't want to reveal Jungkook's insecurity about Taehyung in their relationship so he decided to put his own twist.

"He's crazy about you Seokjin. His little friend is dying over you."

"I know. He was so disappointed whenever Taehyung comes and bothers us. He's been so bothersome and won't leave us to it. I've been wanting him again since that day. It's like you said wherever we see each other I just want to jump on him and do it like there's no tomorrow but there's always something in the way."

Huh, he notices it too. Jimin thought to himself.

"He's also been distant for the past week but I don't know if it's over me or him being homesick."

Jimin was intently focused and knew Jungkook was probably thinking of ending or breaking their relationship. He knew he had to help Seokjin find a way to show Jungkook that he does indeed love him and shouldn't have to doubt it. He wasn't gonna let Taehyung and his newfound love for Seokjin get in the way.

"Have you tried alternative ways of getting each other off? Like handjobs, blowjobs, a getaway trip or phone sex?"

This was the only thing he could come up with for now. Communication is important but he'll find a way to make them to talk it out when Jungkook comes back.

"I never put much thought into it."

"Well today you will. C'mon lets go somewhere!" Jimin smiled as he looked at the angel in front of him. He had a plan and he knew Jungkook is gonna thank him for centuries.

Jimin and Jin had entered the doors of a sex shop.

Jin looked around with blush reddening across his cheeks with displays of sex toys and racy outfits.

It was a whole new world for him. He saw all kinds of things, things he never knew that could turn some people on.

"Hmm what do you think kook likes?" Jimin asked, stopping mid-way.

"Not sure." He said as he looked behind Jimin which had a collection of dildos on the wall.

Jimin caught on and winked at him.

"How about you put on a little show for him? Hmm You know...show him how much you miss him." He whispered into Jin's ear.

Jin felted himself turned on thinking about it.

"God why didn't I think of this sooner. I'm gonna tell Joon to stay in the other room later." Jimin told himself walking to a rack of lubes.

Jin started to walk around and see if anything would catch his eye. He came to a full stop and eyed this one display.

There was something he wanted to get for a long time and decided now may not be a bad time. Hopefully Jungkook would love it.

-

He was now at home and finally got a response from Jungkook, telling him that he arrived safely and was exhausted from the journey. Jin told him to rest and wanted to call him first thing in the morning.

Taehyung wasn't home to his relief and ran into his bedroom. He through his bag on the bed and started to scatter them out. He felt a bit nervous but excited none-the-less.

His phone beeped. It was a texted from Jungkook, with a photo attached. He was lying down with messy bedhead and puffy eyes, with his hand sending finger hearts. He simply said "goodnight".

Jin longly stared at the photo and looked down at his purchases layed out on his bed. He bit his lip in anticipation for his next call with Jungkook.