Chapter Eighteen

I apologize for not updating in the past year, I have major writer's block. It's hard coming up with ideas. Hopefully you are all content with this chapter.

-

A couple of weeks passed by and still no contact from Jungkook. Seokjin tried his best to keep his mind off of everything, but every little thing reminded him of Jungkook.

He even asked Jimin if he had heard anything from him, but the response was the same. It would only be a few weeks until school would resume. He wondered if he would show up by then.

His friends had helped keep his mind at ease by all coming together and trying their best to cheer Seokjin up. It was hard seeing their oldest brother dealing with heartbreak and being his first at that. He was always the one to offer a shoulder and lend a hand, but now he was secluding himself from everyone.

Jimin felt more guilty as he set him up with Jungkook. He immediately went to Busan to try to understand the full situation but was ultimately turned away at the door by Jungkook's father. He ended up staying two weeks there, but was not able to make contact with Jungkook even around town.

Taehyung kept his eye on Seokjin. He tried his best to provide physical comfort to Seokjin. He cuddled with him every chance he had, even kissing him on the forehead. He practically lives in his bedroom. He didn't want Seokjin to be alone and wanted to use this time to rebuild their bond.

Seokjin was a bit overwhelmed but he knew Taehyung was just looking out for him. Taehyung liked to be the big spoon whenever they laid down, play with his growing hair and trace around his arms. In return Seokjin just held his hand, as it was still difficult to talk about the situation with him.

They shared a few kisses here and there. Seokjin had missed kissing Jungkook, he felt guilty using his best friend as replacement. But Taehyung didn't care as long as his had Seokjin within close range. They didn't do much besides that.

Seokjin didn't question Taehyung about this new change in their relationship. Everytime his phone lights up, Taehyung immediately grabs ahold of it. He made sure Jungkook doesn't try to contact him, blocking his number and on all social media sites.

He ruined his chance with Seokjin and now Taehyung is working to take his rightful place in Seokjin's heart.

Seokjin was doing a lot better, taking up a new hobby of playing video games and learning to play the piano from Yoongi. Things were going back to how they were.

Even Taehyung had changed his playboy ways. He no longer went out and brought girls overs. He wanted to prove to Seokjin that he was his main focus and spent their weekends together.

There they sat on the couch watching the latest kdrama, with Seokjin laying his head on Taehyung's lap. Taehyung paid no attention to the television, as his ran his hands through Seokjin's hair. He felt content with how the two were.

He was falling hard for Seokjin, the person he least expected it to be. In his heart, he had a tiny glimpse of hope that maybe Seokjin was falling for him too.