𝑀𝑦 𝖬𝖺𝗀𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗅 , 🅵🅸🅽🅶🅴🆁🆂

Začít od začátku

What is it now. You got more work
So you have stay after.

Yes...

[call ended]

I sigh as he ended the call.

"Fuck!" I yell and lay my head down on my desk. "You good Bro?" Hoseok , my co-worker asked me.

"No. I'm post to be taking my wife out tonight but boss gave me more work."  I answer.

"I can take half of it so you won't be that late for it."  He says. "Thanks , but are you sure?" I look over and he nods.

-

"Ok finally finished." Hoseok sighs. "Thanks man I owe you but I gotta go now." I say as I start packing up.

"Alright dude see you later."

Few moments of driving.

"Hey Yooni." I say and open my arms for a hug , but he just walks past me.

"Yooni baby..." I say but he just lays in the bed.

-One week after Yooni ignoring him

I sigh in annoyance. He's been ignoring me for a week. I keep trying to talk to him but he just ignores me.

Even if it's my day off.

,but I know what to do today. Since today is one of my days off,

I plan to punish him til' he's crying.

~~

"Hey baby~" I say in a sensual way and I kiss his cheek , but he still continues to watch the show on his phone.

"I'm making dinner tonight if that's ok." I say to him , he doesn't say anything, but at least I get a nod.

~~

I make dinner but there's a touch to it. Lunesta. It dissolves in his drink, but it just makes it sleepy and makes him fall asleep easier and faster.

"Here baby...I made Cha Ca and Pho I tried at work awhile ago with a co-worker." I say and kiss his forehead , but he just start eating. I frown and just start eating.

"Tae Tae , can you get me something to drink, please." He asked me and I nodded , went to go get his drink.

As I come back , I hand his drink and continue to eat and I glance at him every now and then.

I hear him yawn , and I just smirk. "Tae Tae...can you carry me to the bed..." he whines.

"Yes yooni babi" I say and pick him up and start walking down the hallway.

~~

3  r  d    p . o . v

Once Yoongi was asleep for awhile,  Tae got on top of him , and started moving his hands around his body.