♥*♡∞:。.。𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 。.。:∞♡*♥

" i love my Yoongi "

*∞:.more fluff.:∞*

y g ' s p . o . v

"Seokie do you think he ever loved...me" I whispered , actually thinking.

I used to be in a relationship with Jeon Jungkook He was 19 same along with my ex-BestFriend Kim Taehyung.

We aren't in the relationship cause...I caught them on my bed kissing or just straight on making out..

Til' this day I hate both of , but they are still trying come back in my life , Taehyung is still trying to become friends with me again..

While Jungkook is doing same , trying to get back together.

I staying with Hoseok my bestie since birth , he started taking care of me , since I couldn't myself after catching them.

" no..if he loved you , he wouldn't have cheated on you " Hobi said and kissed my forehead.

" Hobi-ah cuddle meee!" I whines out , I really love him he's been with me forever.

"Ok.." he says and plops down on me and lays his head on my chest. I look down at him and see him watching the tv.

I might've been crushing on him for the past 2 months.

" Hobi-ah.. "

" yes yongi-ah "

I smile and he looks up at me waiting for a response.

" Yoongi..what is it?"

"I'm sorry you have to deal with me . I don't mean to make your life more harder....I love you.."

I whisper the last part too quietly , and he raises his eyebrows .

" what was that last part Yoongi?"
" ah..nothing important"
"Everything is important when it comes to you..so tell what is it?"
I blush...

" i love you , a lot"

I blush , and just look at him.

He looks at me and smiles .

" I love you too , Yoongi-ah"

I gasp and blush even more.

j h ' s p . o . v

"and Hyung.."

" Yes , Hobi.. "

" I can never ever get tired of taking care of you." I say and kiss his nose.

he blushes , I smile "I really love my Yoongi " I say and snuggle more into his chest.

" Hobi - ahhh " he whines out and I look up ,

"I want kisses.." he whines more , so i kiss his forehead, both his cheeks , and his smol' nose

, but then he whines again. "What about my lips." He pouts , I peck his lips and start backing up

,but then he's pulling me back for a long kiss and very passionate one.

Once we pull away , we smile at each other , and lay head down in his neck , and we cuddle until we sleep.

I love you , Min Yoongi / Soon to be Jung Yoongi

I love you too , Jung Hoseok

🤍

{ Request are being taken }