I stepped out of my office for lunch and Leslie stood right in front of me. I quickly moved back a little and apologized.

"You have a back to back meeting at the Eleanor's this afternoon." She panicked.

I raised one of my eyebrow at her.

"One of our client members, called and asked to be schedule today."

"And who it is?" I asked.

"Landon Ross."

Of course, have to be the toughest client to be able to change our schedule.

"Is the files ready?" I asked as I turned to walk back to my office.

"Yes." She said as she handed me my iPad. "You will need to study our previous sales chart and our goals."

"Perfect." I said with sarcasm. "Anything else?"

"That will be it." She said and scurried away.

I skipped my lunch while I was focused on my work. One of my very bad habits,which I have promise to fix in the future.

At two pm, we were already sitting in the private meeting room of Eleanor for our meeting with our first client, who showed up late and was very apologetic about that. Nonetheless, it was a good meeting and I believe by our next meeting, we should be able to win the deal over.

Landon Ross, is one of of the clients, that I hate working with. He is a middle aged man with a very different perspectives than I. He always try to look for any mistakes at my work,but I'm always two steps ahead of him when it comes to polishing my work.

After our meeting was over. Landon, very causally brought up topic about how I should start thinking about marriage with a fake smile. He's always nosy and I know why he wants me to get married-thinking I will lose focus in what I will do and when I do make a mistake, he can talk around the town about how he knew from the beginning I was incapable at my work. 
He's known for this type of behaviour and it boils my blood how his rumour actually hurts someone.

"I doubt it's any of your concern when it comes to my marriage." I said very politely.

He give me a dirty glance but quickly masked it with a smile, "Make sure you invite me for your wedding." He stood up.

"Of course." Not. I added the last word in my mind as I stood up and we shake hands. When he left the room, Leslie breathes a sigh of relief.

"Not that bad, eh?" I said as I looked at her.

"It was perfect." She grinned.

"How's my schedule for the rest of the day?"

"It's clear." She looked at her calendar in her iPad. "Tomorrow you have a breakfast meeting at eight at Clinton's."

"Since I have a clear schedule this evening. I would very much like to go and eat something." I said.

"That's exactly what I thought." Leslie said. "Should I reserve you some space, anywhere?"

"No." I said taking my things with me. "I will just explore places. Have a good evening, Leslie."

"Have a good evening, Ms.Ellis."

I walked out of the building and called Jace.

"Ms.Ellis." He said.

"Jace, you can go home. I have a change in plan and will be coming home on my own."

He didn't answer and I know he was hesitating.

"Daniel doesn't need to know and so do David and we shall be all good." I said as I started walking around the neighbourhood.

"Yes, Ms.Ellis." He said after giving in. "Stay safe."

"I will." I give him some type of reassurance.

A burger joint got my attention, people were lined up outside and taking pictures of the place and I was curious as to know why. I found out there is a thing call Giant burger's challenge, where if you are able to finish the burger, fries and drink-your foods will be free and you will get a T-shirt and will be in their wall.

Not really my thing, as I stopped at a pasta place just beside the restaurant. Now I can go for that and opened the door to the quiet place.