Chapter Fourteen

His touch burnt my body. His lips felt like glue touching mine. His kiss was addictive, i was lying if i didn't want this. But i had to stop.

" Shane " I say his name, between kisses. He moves to my neck, my eyes rolling to the back of my head as a whimper leaves my mouth, my body responds to his touches like two magnets close to each other. But, even tho i was craving him like i never craved anyone before, I had to stop this before it went any further. 

" Shane, we can't " I take a deep breath, as i put distance between us.

His expression changes the minute I say that I wanted to stop, his hooded eyes looking right into mine, making my legs go weak. 

" Why not? " He asks, it sounded like heartbreak, but i knew better it was the wine.

" You had a lot to drink. I don't want to do this, with you drunk " I say. Adjusting my clothes.

" I'm not that drunk, i know what I'm doing " He says, disbelief crossing his words. He was getting mad now.

" You couldn't even look at me 48 hours ago " I reason with him. " And now you want to kiss me as the world is about to end? "

He chuckles, and i roll my eyes. A smile crossing my lips that i quickly cover.

" C'mon, lay down and take a nap " I point to the couch. He looks behind him and shrugs.

" There's not enough space for both of us. " He smirks, his hands going to the loops of his jeans.

I roll my eyes. And i start to make a bed on the floor.

" I'm not sleeping with you " I throw a pillow at him, and he catches it.

" You know I'm really not that drunk " He sits on the ground, helping me with the makeshift bed.

" Two plus sixteen? " I ask, looking at him between my eyelashes.

" Eighteen, look I am slightly tipsy not stupid " He took a piece of my hair, and puts it behind my ear.

" Shane " I sigh, as i sit on my knees.

" If you don't want, you can just say it. I won't push it, i have no right doing so. " He took his shirt off and started to take off his boots. " But can we just lay together? "

" It's not that Shane " I shake my head, as i grab my bag, looking for something to wear.

A grey shirt was passed to me and i looked at him.

" Then what is it? "

" You have feelings for her, I'm too unstable. " I shake my shoulders, as i turn around and take the shirt i was wearing off and put the one he lend me on. " It's like, if we have something going on, it will probably most likely interfere with the group and i don't want that, i always speak for what i believe in, i don't care who i hurt in the process "

I explain to him, his breath hits my shoulder as his long cold fingers touch the scar on my side, i knew the tip of the scar could be seen on my back, i never thought he would pick up on it, and i seriously never remembered about it. As i said, i choose to put those memories behind me. I put his shirt on, not giving him enough time to ask questions and i lay on the ground, pulling the thin cover over my body. The small lamp in the room was the only thing giving us light at the moment. I look at the ceiling.

" I get it " He lays beside me.

" Good " I say, feeling my heart thumping inside my chest.

" Yeah " His arm touches mine, our fingers touching slightly, i try to conceal my breathing. The humid air didn't help either. " Can i turn off the light? "

We say it at the same time, as we both get up to turn it off.

Our faces were inches apart. We turned it into a game, as we both traded looks. His lips, his eyes, his lips, his eyes.

Until i pulled him closer to me, his hands went around my waist. And our lips collided once again. It was rough but at the same time gentle, he picks me up from my spot on the ground and sits me on his lap.

We had to pull apart to catch our breath, his eyes held lust and i knew mine held too. He flipped me to the ground, my body felt numb. I needed more of him. I locked my legs around his waist and pulled him closer to me. My nails raking his body until i grabbed his belt.

" How much do you miss handcuffing someone? " I whisper in his ear, as i trail a couple of kisses on his neck. He grabbed my chin, looking me deep in the eyes. A smirk playing on his lips.

" I did say you needed to be arrested, didn't i ? " He chuckles as he takes his belt off. " But first i need to search you " He whispers in my ears, lifting my shirt up.

Feeling his fingers on my scar, made me jump. I wasn't used to people touching me in that place. His shirt was off of my body, his lips trailing kisses and bites all over my body, his fingers worked around my bra, throwing it somewhere else in the room.

We all sat at the table the next morning. I had a cup of coffee in front of me, i was savoring the smell. How i missed it. I felt someone looking at me, and i knew who it was, but i kept my eyes on the coffee. My cheeks were starting to get warm at the feeling, but i pushed it all back, now was not the time for this. I couldn't, in this world, i couldn't catch feelings and make myself vulnerable. I just couldn't. Taking a big gulp of my coffee, i got up.

Being locked inside, and not being able to smoke surely was taking a tool, but at least i wasn't being a walking meal for those creatures.

I rested my body against the counter in the kitchen the place provided and looked around. Red digits taking all of my attention. They were counting down, why were they counting down?

" Hey, you okay? " I ear Crystal aks beside me, waking me from my daydream.

" Yeah, just thinking " I shrug

" You do that a lot " She giggles, as she makes me company on the counter, i refill my cup with coffee and i look at the clock once again.

authors note: if you would like detailed smutt, pls tell me, i don't want to make ya'll uncomfortable.  

also, this is my first authors note, kinda nervous about it, if you want to leave feedback or discuss the personality of the characters pls do it, I would love to hear from you guys 

rachel dixon