Preface

So yeah, another one of these for you to read I guess. I'm just getting back into the DR fandom after like two years, and I wanted to write something new since I'm also getting back into writing, so yeah.

Before the actual scenarios begin, I want to clarify a few things:

1. I want to make a girlfriend version too (there's so little love for straight guys and queer girls in these scenarios), but should I make a separate book, or just stick them in here? If you want a different book, I'll post a link in the bio when I publish it, if not, then I'll just add them in a separate chapter

2. I'm going to make these scenarios as gender and sexual orientation neutral as I possibly can (I may bend have to bend the rules a bit a times, but I promise I'll try my hardest!). I want all genders to feel welcome to read this- since scenario books are usually female-oriented (no hate to anyone who does, I just wish there was a little more diversity).

3. I'll be doing the characters from V2 and V3 too- and would you like me to include Twogami from V2 in this book? I'm just a little stumped as to what I should include as his backstory and life considering he wasn't a real person technically.

4. You can make requests, but I may not get to all of them- I'll also credit the people who requested a scenario if I decide to write it (I may not get everyone so I apologize in advance).

5. If anyone is OOC, I apologize in advance since I'm only just getting back into the fandom, and may not remember everything about all the characters and the way they act/speak.With those out of the way, it's time to get to the first scenario!