When They're Jealous (All V3 Characters)

Next scenario: How they act when you're sick

Comment here with any more requests!

Boys

Shuichi Saihara

Shuichi's shyness gets turned up to eleven when he's jealous. He hides under his hat and mumbles all of his words. You can always tell he's jealous because his behavior, and you like end up spending extra time with him to cheer him up.

Who he's the most jealous of: Rantaro. Rantaro is a mega heartthrob who is dating the last person Shuichi had a crush on (Kaede) and gets constant romantic attention from everyone. Shuichi is friendly with him, but you can tell whenever you interact with the green-haired boy that it makes Shuichi very nervous.

K1-B0/Keebo

Keebo tends to be very upfront with his feelings- mostly because he's unsure how to process them sometimes. Jealousy is one of the emotions that often confuses him. He approaches you when he gets jealous and quizzes you about why he feels that way. You feel like his parent explaining this to him, but it usually helps him understand human feelings better.

Who he's the most jealous of: No one in particular- even though he's only beginning to understand jealousy and how to deal with it, he still barely gets jealous of others.

Rantaro Amami

Rantaro has a rather unusual reaction to jealousy- he ignores it. When his mood turns as green as his hair, he likes to pretend that he's fine, and he's damn good at it since he convinces you most of the time.... although you wished he would talk to you about it sometimes.

Who he's the most jealous of: Kaito. He's very popular and has his fair share of admirers- including you in the past, which Rantaro does not like- not that he talks about it, of course, dude never mentions it.

Ryoma Hoshi

Ryoma is a solemn person in general, but when he's jealous, he manages to somehow be even more moody than usual. You barely notice his attitude change most of the time, but when you do notice, you always end up feeling guilty because he's all alone in the world- he doesn't need to lose you either.

Who he's the most jealous of: Gundham. You and Gundham are close friends. You bonded over your mutual love of animals, and you're one of the only people who wasn't immediately turned off by his personality- you actually find him quite similar to Ryoma, which the tennis player does not see- something you find pretty funny.

Korekiyo Shinguji

Kiyo turns into a silent statue when he's jealous- he doesn't talk and he barely moves- it's actually quite scary. You tend to leave him alone when he's like that, and it only takes him maybe an hour to get over it.

Who he's the most jealous of: Nekomaru. Nekomaru likes to ask you to patch up some of the athletes he coaches when they get injured, and it didn't take long for you to become friends. Kiyo has talked to Nekomaru before, but you can tell that their differences may cause them to never be friends- that and the quiet, stoic jealousy that comes off Kiyo in waves whenever the team manager is around.

Gonta Gokuhara

Gonta is never jealous. You're not even sure if he knows it's a real emotion- he is just always happy that you're making friends and talking to people since you've had problems in the past with interacting with others.

Who he's the most jealous of: No one. He's a sweetheart who's never jealous.

Kokichi Oma