New Character: Great Gozu

Requested by: jushiro594

Alright, so this will probably be the last character I add for a while since I've added eight since starting this fic. For future chapters, Gozu will go in the SDR2 section, and I've aged him down to be the same age as the SDR2 characters since he's canonically quite a few years older than them in the anime.

Also, reiterating that I have not seen the DR3 anime, so if any of those characters are kinda OOC, I apologize in advance.

Up next: Meeting each other's exes

Comment here with any more requests!

How You Met/Got To Know Him

"Dude, shut up, I'm not going to let you come to the dorms with me."

"Aw come on, why not?" Your brother whined. "I'm sure it wouldn't hurt just to see the dorms for a minute."

"Well that's not happening, so stop asking." You told him. "You know you can only come on visiting days."

"Well at least go camping with me tonight, I've been dying to tell you about the scary stories I've read about online."

"What? Like the slit-mouthed woman? I've heard that one before." You said.

"How about Hanako-san?"

"The chick who hangs out in the toilet? I don't find that one scary."

"How about Teke-Teke?"

"Lame."

"Cow head?"

"Cow head?" You let out an amused laugh. "Now that's an funny sounding one."

"It's a legend about a story involving a cow head." Your brother explained. "This story is so scary that whoever hears it becomes overwhelmed with fear until they die."

"Spooky." You snickered. "I'm guessing there's no record of any such story online, though."

Your brother shook his head as the two of you rounded the corner, now walking down the block that contains Hope's Peak. "Nah, but there's rumors that- oof!" He cut himself off as the two of you collided with a person who was currently also rounding the corner, going the opposite way of you.

You regained your balance after stumbling backward, but before you could mutter out an apology, you heard your brother let out a terrified squeal before taking off back the same way you had just came. Confused, you watched him run away for a second before turning your attention towards the person you had run into- it was a tall, buff man wearing a black suit, blue tie, and.... a cow mask?

"Sorry, I didn't see you there." He offered you an apology.

"No, it was my fault, I wasn't paying attention." You shook your head. "Sorry about my brother too, he's a bit of a scaredy cat."

"No problem, Y/N, I know I can appear frightening."

You blinked in surprise. "You know my name?"

"Of course. I know we haven't officially met, but I know you attend Hope's Peak alongside me. You're the Ultimate Zoologist, right?"

You nodded before a realization hit you. "Oh! You're the Great Gozu! I've heard of you, the Ultimate Wrestler, right?"

"I am indeed the Great Gozu!" He led out a shout before his voice lowered again. "I assume I heard your brother talking about me before we bumped into each other."

"Oh no." You laughed. "It wasn't you, it was an urban legend he had heard about a cursed cow head or something."

"Really? What was it about?"