Beach Day (All V3 Characters)

Set-Up: You and your partner are headed to Jabberwock Island for the weekend! What do you do while you're there?

Sorry if this particular scenario gets a little repetitive, you can only do many things at the beach before I start running out of ideas.

Next scenario: What you do for your anniversary

Comment here with any requests!

Boys

Shuichi Saihara

You were surprised to see that Shuichi had actually taken off his hat to go to the beach. You were convinced that that thing was glued onto his head at this point.

Black hats aside, you and Shuichi had a lot of fun together at the beach. A little downtime so you could talk and enjoy a little lunch together, and lots of active stuff that you managed to convince him to do- coaxing him into the water was totally worth it since you got to see his reaction when a hermit crab pinched his toe. Luckily he didn't need any kind of medical attention.

K1-B0/Keebo

You had been planning a beach getaway for a little while, but since your boyfriend is a robot, you figured there would be some problems. Fortunately, Keebo assured you that there shouldn't be any problems- he's waterproof, won't overheat, and there wouldn't be any way the sand could get into his equipment either. So you figured that would be good enough. Another positive you didn't think of is that he didn't even need to wear sunscreen! That meant not worrying about him burning up.

At the beach, you noticed an issue that wasn't brought up- Keebo was visibly uncomfortable around the other people there. When you asked why, he just said he didn't know what to do with himself. You took the opportunity to give him a little beach tour and ease his nerves. He seemed fascinated by people building sandcastles, so you and him made one. It ended up being shaped sort of like your house (in a lopsided, rudimentary way) but Keebo seemed really proud of your creation. Most of your time was spent explaining things and trying them out with him, but you didn't mind- it was kind of cute seeing him try new things.

Rantaro Amami

You and Rantaro are no strangers to the beach or sea, so a beach day together to relax was a no brainer. What you didn't expect is for a rainstorm to roll in the day you arrived. You had already paid for the ferry and cabin, so you two said "Fuck it" and figured that a little rain wouldn't ruin your fun. You spent the first day inside listening to the rain and doing various things together like playing cards and watching movies.

Luckily the rain passed by the second day, and you and Rantaro headed for the sand with excitement. Most of your time wasn't spent there however, since you two got the chance to take a ride on a sailboat. It wasn't exactly like the one you and Rantaro would take trips on, but it was nice to get a taste of the old days (and the saltwater) while you and Rantaro sailed around the island.

Ryoma Hoshi

As much as you like Ryoma's hat, you love his hair much more, and it's always a treat to see it come out. His hair might not be crazy or flashy, but it's just one more thing about him that you adore.

At the beach, you actually got stopped by the receptionist in the lobby due to some confusion- the confusion being that she mistook Ryoma for a little kid even though you didn't put any kids on your reservation. That got cleared up quick when Ryoma spoke. That hiccup aside, you and Ryoma had a mostly normal weekend together- he didn't really want to go swimming or anything, so you and him dedicated yourselves to having some low-key fun time with each other, walking hand-in-hand and laying in the sun getting the tan you desperately needed.