New Character: Seiko Kimura

Requested by: gekkeavonturen

Technically Seiko was part of class 76 (the one a year older than class 77), but in this book, she gets re-admitted to Hope's Peak as a part of class 77, so she'll be in the SDR2 section from now on.

Also, I've never watched the DR3 anime (aside from those compilations on YouTube) so forgive me if Seiko is a little OOC at points. Plus, her speech is described as being "stilted" and I'm not exactly sure how to write that properly (Google is no help) but I hope you enjoy anyway.

Up next: When You Guys Fight

Comment here with any more requests!

How You Met/Got To Know Her

"God damn it, this hurts." You grumbled, adjusting the cast on your arm. "Can't believe I have to have this on for five more weeks."

You're the Ultimate Ice Skater, which means you wow people with your performances, and only get injured on rare occasions. Unfortunately, the time seems to have come, since last week you had a nasty fall while practicing and ended up fracturing your wrist. Now you're sitting in the nurse's office, annoyed that you have to have this cast on for a month and a half.

"How's your p-pain?" Mikan asked.

"Awful." You told her. "The painkillers aren't working so well."

"T-They aren't? They're supposed to be s-strong."

"I know, that's why I'm so annoyed."

"I-I'm sorry!"

"I'm not mad at you." You told her quickly. "Are you sure you don't have anything stronger?"

"Um...." Mikan thought about it for a second. "I don't, but I k-know someone who might." She picked up her phone that was laying on the nearby counter, and shakily typed out a message. A couple of minutes later, someone else entered the nurse's office.

"Hi Seiko." Mikan greeted your classmate.

"Hello." Seiko greeted her back. "You uh, wanted to see me?"

Mikan gestured to you, and you decided to pick up where the nurse left off.

"I'm looking for some painkillers- powerful ones." You explained. "The ones Mikan has been giving me aren't helping."

The pharmacist took a step towards you. "Uh, can I see your arm?"

You nodded. "Just be gentle."

Seiko took a quick look at your fractured wrist before asking, "What were you taking?"

"Tramadol." You answered.

"I think I can help you." Seiko said. "Just give me a couple of days." She then turned and left the nurse's office without another word.

She's cute. You thought, a little grin crossing your face. Maybe I can get her to go out with me sometime....

Asking Her Out

Five days after your encounter with Seiko in the nurse's office, you were texted by an unknown number asking to meet you by the front of the school. Confident that this anonymous person was Seiko and not a stalker, you did as instructed. Sure enough, the pharmacist was there waiting for you.

"Hey cutie!" You greeted her.

"Cutie? You mean me?" Seiko asked.

"Duh! You're the cutest person in sight." You said, turning up the charm. "Especially with eyes like that."