When They're Jealous (All SDR2 Characters)

Comment here with any more requests!

Boys

Hajime Hinata

Hajime tries to pretend to not be bothered, but he's not very good at hiding it- his face sometimes flushes bright pink, and there's always a frown tugging at his lips whenever he gets jealous. You find it to be quite cute.

Who he's the most jealous of: Kiyotaka. You're close friends with the hall monitor, and the fact that Taka has a lax attitude towards you rather than his normal authoritative one, Hajime suspects that he has a crush on you. You weren't bothered by this since you find Taka to be harmless, plus he wasn't your type anyway.

Nagito Komaeda

Nagito gets very mopey when he's jealous. His voice gets low and sad, and he'll sometimes start a self-deprecating rant which you swiftly cut off with either a hand layered across his mouth, or a kiss depending on your mood. Sometimes you end up taking Nagito to his room and tell him to sleep it off since he always seems to handle things much better after he's had a good rest.

Who he's the most jealous of: Hajime. Nagito's relationship with him has always been quite complex. You've only interacted with the reserve course student a few times, but even a brief "Hello" from him would result in Nagito's jealousy flaring up. You felt bad for Hajime since he never asked for any of this shit, but fortunately for him, Nagito never directed his feelings at him. You made a reminder for yourself to convince him to get therapy once you finished school.

Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu

He gets very aggressive when he's jealous- not with you, but with the other person. Most of the time he's just overreacting, and you end up apologizing on his behalf, but the few times you're actually being bombarded with unwanted attention, you let Fuyu unleash his wrath, which always gets the person harassing you to back off. It's like having a dog you can call on or off depending on the situation.

Who he's the most jealous of: Anyone who he deems a threat. It doesn't matter who it is- if he thinks they're harassing you, then they're fair game for him to attack.

Kazuichi Soda

How he reacts depends on what mood he's in- if he was in a good one to begin with, he'll stick to the sidelines with annoyed look on his face until you get done interacting with whomever it was he was jealous of. When he's already in a bad mood, he'll sometimes try and interject in your conversation- the results of that vary from you telling him to shoo to the other party immediately backing off because of Kazu's admittedly frightening appearance. When this happens, you like to refer to him as a "Pink B.S." of course, he thought this meant bullshit, but it's actually supposed to be bull shark- your normal pet name for him.

Who he's the most jealous of: Gundham, a hundred percent. The dude "stole" Kazu's first crush, and he bristles whenever you're in the same room as him.

Teruteru Hanamura

Teruteru likes to play it cool whenever he gets jealous, but his face tends to give him away. When you'd ask if he's okay, he tries to act like nothing is wrong, and tells a joke or flirts with you to deflect from the situation.

Who he's the most jealous of: Twogami. You very much enjoy the imposter's sense of humor and consider him to be a close friend. You can tell this drives Teru crazy and you oddly like it when your boyfriend gets jealous.

Nekomaru Nidai

He's never jealous. Ever. Not even when people are openly flirting with you right in front of him. At first you thought he was just dense, but when you inquired about it, he told you it's because he trusts you and knows you'd never cheat on him. You don't know if that's the sweetest thing you've ever heard, or the most naive, but his trust in you was correct since you'd never think of being unfaithful.