You're A Chibi For A Day (All Characters)

Set-Up: Miu invents a machine that turns people into chibis.... and she decided to use you as a test subject. How do you feel about it, and how will your partner react?

After a much-needed break, I am back. Also, not gonna lie, I had no idea what to specifically write for this scenario, but I hope you enjoy anyway!

Also, I'm not a hundred percent sure how small a chibi actually is, but for this scenario, let's say that you're about a foot tall.

Requested by: -BL0NDIE and Names_kAi_

Up next: A couple of new characters ;)

Comment here with any more requests!

Boys

Makoto Naegi

You're lucky that your classmates found you adorable in chibi form- because you weren't a fan- being too small to really do anything was not fun at all, and you were just counting down the minutes until you were back to normal.

Like with most things, Makoto approached your small state with an adorable awkwardness. He held you in his hand delicately, as if he was afraid he'd break you. He carried you around since he didn't want you to get hurt or lost, and he even had you sleep in his room so he could make sure you were okay in the morning.

Byakuya Togami

You're not a fan of being used as a science experiment against your will, but being turned into a chibi for a while wasn't the worst thing in the world. You thought it was kinda fun, actually.

Byakuya, of course, didn't have much of a reaction aside from a raised eyebrow. He asked what happened, and when you told him Miu turned you into a chibi, he just replied with, "Why am I not surprised?" which made you giggle. You decided to annoy him a little, hanging onto the leg of his pants, making sure you went with him everywhere. When he settled into the library as usual, he plucked you off his leg, and put you on his shoulder, telling you that you could sit there as long as you didn't "cause any trouble". You were on your best behavior afterwards, reading his book alongside him, and nuzzling into his neck (and getting a little nuzzling in return).

Yasuhiro Hagakure

When Miu turned you into a chibi, you actually had no strong feelings about it- sure it was inconvenient, but it was only for twenty-four hours, not forever, so you didn't think it was a big deal.

The first thing Hiro did when he saw you as a chibi was yell- he freaked out, asking what the hell happened to you, and wanted to know if aliens had made you this way. After a quick explanation, he calmed down, scooped you up, then walking around campus to show everyone how small you were, it was kind of funny.

Leon Kuwata

You don't like being a chibi, it makes you feel scared and small- it's bad enough being shy and introverted while normal-sized, but being a chibi makes you feel even more insignificant.

Leon's cute awkward attitude he takes on when he tries to cheer you up was in full swing the whole time you were a chibi, since you made your discomfort known to him. He made sure no one made fun of you, and tried his hardest to assure you that you'd be back to your normal self in no time- you know that that was true (Miu told you you'd only be small for twenty-four hours) but it didn't help ease the terrible feeling you got when people looked at you in this state- what did help you was the warmth of Leon's hands as he carried you around (his hands could seriously double as heater).