You Wear Their Clothes (All THH Characters)

Set-Up: What happens when you wear some of your partner's clothes? Funny shit, that's what

Requested by: Avitute

Stating once again, Daiya and Komaru will go in this section (THH) from now on

Comment here with any more requests!

Boys

Makoto Naegi

You were over at Makoto's dorm waiting for him to get out of the shower before you two went to bed. You spotted his hoodie laying across the bed, and decided to do something you've always wanted to do: try it on.

The hoodie fit you really well and you looked really cute in it. You spun around in front of the mirror on Makoto's wall, pretending you're showing off for a crowd of people when you heard the bathroom door open.

"Fuck." You fumbled with the zipper, trying to get the hoodie off when Makoto placed his hand on your shoulder, scaring the shit out of you.

"Makoto!" You exclaimed, unzipping the hoodie. "Sorry, I just wanted to see what I looked like in this." You turned to look at him and saw he was struggling to contain laughter.

"It's okay." He told you. "You look cute."

You blushed, pulling the hood over your head. "What about now?"

He nodded, planting a kiss on your cheek. "Always."

Byakuya Togami

You're no optometrist- you don't know what kind of science is involved that makes someone's vision good or bad or sometimes not work at all.

What you did know is that your boyfriend is apparently blind as a bat. You learned this when you decided to sneak into his bathroom while he was taking a shower and steal his glasses to put on. You just wanted to see how blind he was, and holy shit his eyesight is bad.

When you went to put the glasses back, Byakuya was already out of the shower, a towel wrapped around his waist, hand clamoring around on the bathroom sink for his glasses. You reached over and placed them in his hand.

"I should have known you were the reason my glasses disappeared." Byakuya said, putting on his eyewear.

"What can I say? I'm full of surprises." You winked at him before exiting the bathroom, closing the door, and thinking that even though that was fun, you probably shouldn't do that again.

Yasuhiro Hagakure

You've never been a fan of wearing open-toed shoes, but Hiro's sandals called your name, so you slipped them on for a little bit. Hiro had spent the night and was currently sleeping, so you had some time before he woke up.

You remembered why you didn't like shoes like this since they were awkward to walk in, and because you stubbed your toe on your desk and it really hurt. Hiro waking up ten minutes later was a blessing.

"Y/N, do you see my sandals anywhere?" Hiro asked as he was getting dressed. He still didn't realize you were wearing them.

"Why don't you look down?" You suggested.

Hiro complied then laughed when he saw that you were wearing his shoes.

"Hey those are mine!" He said.

"I know." You took them off and slid them along the floor towards him. "I was reminded how much I hate open-toed shoes."

"Try wearing them without socks next time." Hiro told you. "They fit better without them."