Chapter 29

Antonio

I wanted a baby but all this crying and shit, i ain't een  sign up fa this.

I was at the studio and Isis was on the Phone balling ha eyes out talking about she dropped ha mango smoothie just as she was walkin' in the house from getting it.

"It's all your fault. If you was here to help me carry it, it wouldn't have fell ! I'm in this Shit all alone" she cried and i knew better than to go against what she was talm bout.

I did that the last time i got the wrong watermelon from the store and she said she ain't  want da ones i brought cause they was  in da plastic and they wasn't hitting the spot.

"Ight calm down fatma, I'll bring ya one on my way home" i said. & all i can hea is sniffling.

"See that's why i love you, you really my bestfriend and i-" she started but i cut her off  cuh here she go with this shit.

"I love you too, I'll be there in a minute..somebody on the Otha line" i said and hung up.

"You dead wrong fa Lying to that guh" k said and everybody started laughing.

"That shit ain't funny mane, it's like that 24/7 & it end up being my fault then i gotta fix it" i said.

"That's crazy, i hope Taj don't get pregnant cuh i ain't built fa dat life" Mike said.

"Shitcheaaa, not the mango smoothie meltdown" k said and everybody started laughing.

"Na Don't get too comfortable talkin' about my baby.. she can't help it" i said laughing.

•••••

I rapped up at the studio and head to the smoothie spot.

"Aye welcome to True smoothie how can i help you"

"Lemme get Uh Mango Smoothie Wit Chia seeds in a chilled cup cuh"

"We all out of chilled cups"

"Damn mane" i said as i pulled up and li ugly dude came to the window

"AYOOO ! You T9ine ?" He said excited.

"Yuh" i replied as a dapped em up.

"Bro i listen to your music, you Raw" he said.

"Love Bro, But you think i can get one of dem chilled cups, my ole lady pregnant and if ha shit melted when i get thea' she finna have a melt down" i said laughing.

"Fosho, fosho. My Manager tripping but i got you Bro" he said.

"Bet" i replied as he dipped out to get the drink.

He came back with the drink. "Goodlookz Bro, aye they take y'all heavy tips ?"

"Yeah" he replied.

"Aye ima give you dis you'n neen gotta tell them you got it" i said handing him the Hundo.

"Maneee thank you Bro. You don't even know mane i gotta youngin on the way too... shit tough" he said looking teary eyed.