Chapter 24

Isis

I was sleep and i felt somebody kissing me all over my face... hell nawlllll i thought as i got  up and my eyes met Antonio's.

"Omgg" i said as i gave him a hug and he hugged me back really tight. how tf is he out of jail and he had federal chargers

"how ?" I said letting go of the hug.

"Bail, But i still got court in 2 months" he replied and it all came together.

"Oh, but don't be kissing on me.... ion neen fw you like det" i said jokingly. Come to find out Milania and Antonio ain't never had sex because he was always too high.

"Isis stop playing on my top" he said real serious. And i couldn't help but smile. Ughh i missed his real charcoal black ass. He looked a little different tho, skinnier but not too much. I can't wait to get home to Florida so i can cook and feed him.

He laid down in the bed beside me and pulled me real close. He instantly fell asleep. Snoring real loud... i was so happy to finally feel close to love again i didn't even care that he ain't baze.

-back in Florida-

It's been 2 months since Antonio got locked up and we have court today. I'm nervous but Antonio looks petrified.

We arrive at the court building and we all do a quick prayer before we head in.

I hope it all goes well.

-20minutes later-

We was walking out the court room all smiles as Rico snapped a picture of us.

"Send me det" i said as we got in the car.

he sent me the picture and i posted it on my Instagram.

12,456 likes

IsisJae Charges dropped, everything shaking back 🙏🏾🖤

Load more comments.

Tee posted the same picture. With the caption "watch how I'm coming 🤫"

We got back to the house and we was planning on throwing a big cookout. And yes, we still live in the ghetto.

Me, taj, Morgan, and Kelly went to the store and got everything.

Trey went and got some decorations, plates, utensils, and napkins. And we all met at tee mama house. I was soo excited cause this was the first time i was gonna see my mama in a long time. I heard her new husband coming but it's whatever.

My daddy said he'd sit this one out. He never liked Antonio so that was expected.

We arrived at the cookout and i handed Rico the food.

"Where's Antonio?" i said.

"He out back lighting that grill" he replied.

I walked out back and saw him standing over the grill in his tank top, muscles out just looking.....Delicious.

"You a creep for him" taj said walking to put the ice in the cooler & i know this hoe ain't talking.

"Guh That Man is sooo fine" i said. Going over there to help her out.

"Aye fatma what time you getting ready ?" Antonio yelled.

"I'm finna go get ready na" i replied.