Chapter 12

Antonio

Warning ! Warning ! -sex scene ⚠️
(Not really good at this but here goes nothing bītches)

I walked in the room and Isis was laid out just how i wanted her to be.. I'm finna take my time on this right here.

Isis

Is body hovered over top of me as our lips met and we kissed hungrily. He quickly moved to my neck kissing all of my sweet spots as i let out a moan -just knowing what would come next.

His kisses moved all down my body as he made his way to my kitty giving it soft kisses before he began eating it like it was his last meal.

I was a moaning mess.

He continued to eat me out as he rubbed my clit with his thumb. Just looking at him brought me to my high and before you knew it i was coming all over the place.

He flipped me over so we was in doggy style position and i arched my back letting him know i was readddy. He stuck it in and i instantly gasped missing the feeling of him inside me.

He started stroking slowly as his speed increased.

"Fuck" he mumbled under his breath.

I started throwing my ass back on that dick and he moaned out curse words. I could feel his dick twitching so i knew he was about to come so i picked up speed going back and forth on that dick until he released.

But we ain't done yet.....

We kept going all night long. Each time letting each other know how much we miss one another. I woke up sore Asf.

Antonio was still knocked out so i got up and limped to the shower.

-10 min.-

I figured I'd take a relaxing bath when i heard Antonio on the Phone. I wonder who calling us? I turn down the water to listen..

"You forreal !" He yelled.

"I'm On my way"

I don't know who he's talking to but i wanna know wtf going on. I hop out the shower and dry myself off quickly before exiting the bathroom in just my towel.

"What was that about?" I said.

"Rico told me Run down to the Stu' he said it's some Big record label there trying to Sign me a deal" he said dryly.

"Baby this BIG! you finally about to blow. I done watch you grow into this amazing artist.. now it's time for the world to see it. T9ine you got a gift i want rock these streets" i said smiling, kissing him on the lips.

He looked up at me, like he was searching my soul. Then he kissed me passionately ... before you knew it my towel was off.

"Unt unt.. not right na , we gotta go" i said laughing. "We can't be late for your first impression" i said pecking his lips and hopping up.

••••••

We arrive out front of the studio and 3 to 4 big Escalade trucks parked out front.

"You nervous" i said turning to Antonio.

"Nah, I'm anxious. It's na' or neva" he said hopping out the car.!

We walked towards the studio and i could feel my stomach turning, i felt sick. Maybe it's just my nerves.

We walk down the corridor and into the studio office space.

We greeted the business men and sat down.

"So let's get straight to business, you got talent. Raw talent. And we are strongly interested in signing you on our record label, among many artist like Rod Wave, NbaYoungboy, & The migos, just to name a few"

(FYI: don't really know who these ppl are signed to In real life)

"So let's talk money, we're willing to offer you a $50,000 contract with full radio access, interviews and lots of opportunities to boost your career not only locally but globally" the man said.

I know a lot about business and from what my daddy has told me, when a person is interest in you.. they invest in you. Never settle for the first price.

"Well, we'll sleep on that Offer" i said abruptly.

Antonio turned and looked at me confused but i Gave him the "i got this face"

"I'm sorry, who are you again??" The man asked.

"That's my girl" Antonio replied.

"So, we'll sleep on your offer, unless... you're willing to make some minor alterations" i said.

"Alterations?" The man replied.

"Higher pay, you get what you pay for .... if you want his hard work you have to further invest in him. Double of nothing " i says folding my arms.

The men gave each other a look of agreement before he spoke again.

"Ok... " he said tapping the table. As he got up.

"Here's my number, we're gonna need you packed up sometime next week to head to headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia." He said walking out.

THIS IS IT.

Just a quick lil messy half written chapter... my phone still broke 😭 hope y'all enjoy. Vote ! Vote ! Vote !

-chink