Chapter 4

Isis

Welcome to the world of isis. I don't have nobody, well at least now i don't.

You see let me take y'all back to when i first met Tee. I was 15 years old. I lived in a peaceful area. It was a good neighborhood, pretty quiet and rarely to none trouble. My parents made decent money and as far as i knew they were in love. Tee, he lived on the other side of town. I wouldn't say it was "bad" but it wasn't good either. That didn't stop my lil fast tail from going over that way anyways.

It was the summer. Me and my girls had pulled out our best fits ! You knoe me being the "fat friend" i had to come 10x harder -My momma always told me you can be fat, but never be sloppy and unkept- I remember the day like yesterday. It was me, my bestfriend Mea, My girl Kaylyn and kaylyn's bff Tyauna. I had just came from the mall from picking me up a new outfit we was gonna head to a party on that side of town...kaylyn, she had a thang for rough riders. i mean, they all did. & me .. lil ole me was just down for whatever.

I wore my cute jean skirt. A white and red cropped tank-top and my white Birkenstock's. I did my eyebrows, threw on some lipgloss and the look HIT.

We arrived at the party and the smell of weed instantly hit my nose

We arrived at the party and the smell of weed instantly hit my nose. I felt a little awkward cause i knew i wasn't supposed to be there but i was gonna just vibe. We walked through the crowd where the kitchen was and Kay poured four shots of d'ussè. We downed it and my face instantly scrunched up.

"Ard round two" kay yelled and a bitch couldn't believe what she just heard. My chest was burning and my body was starting to heat up.

" round twooo!?" I said holding my chest.

"Yes bitch round two ! I'm ready to do some bald head hoe shit. Now take this back and stfu" mea said handing me the full shot glass. I took it back feeling the pressure around me & that's when shit kicked off.

To be continued ........