Chapter 8

Isis continued..

Seconds later i saw that black charger pull up out front of the house and Antonio hopped out looking fine asab.. grills and all. I just know he smelling good, i could smell him coming. His signature sent.. weed and cologne. Yum.

He walked over to me grinning. This jitt was too fine.

"Ain't this yo party? Why you out here looking like that?" He said.

"Looking like what ?" I said rolling my eyes.

"Looking fucked up" he said laughing.

"Fuck you, let's go somewhere else" i said hopping Up.

"Ain't this your party ?" He said with a questioning look.

"I don't know them people" i said walking towards the car.

"Oh.. i see you put your thot clothes away and threw on your "privileged kid fit" he said laughing.

"Fuck you" i said opening the car door and getting inside.

"When" he said smirking. He think he Smooth

"Never, now get in for somebody see us" i said and he hoped in and we sped off.

That day somebody did see us, they told my mom. I eventually got in trouble for it. I never stopped seeing Antonio, He would still come scoop me up when either one of us wanted to see each other. That day i found out that Tee is in fact a drug dealer... a year later my dad left my mom. I never knew they had disagreements but then again i left the house every chance i got.. i kinda thought it was my fault but mom reassured me that the love was gone a long time ago. They kept the relationship going for the sake of me until he just had enough and left. 6 months later my mom left ( aka .. a couple of weeks from the present) . She met a rich white man and packed up.. i guess now that dad was gone she couldn't support her lifestyle. My mom always had a taste for expressive things.. she left me three months worth of money, i guess she figured I'd turn 18 in a few months so i can venture on my own at that point.

I never got a chance to tell Antonio. Didn't want to put a burden on him.. he's already had enough pain since losing his uncle and having to take care of his mama cause no money was coming in.. that's why i was trying to help but i guess he doesn't need me.

Right now I'm all alone.

until next chapter x

IM ON CHRISTMAS BREAK Soooo I'll update tomorrow night as well if i write a new chapter 😘.

Vote !