Chapter 5

Isis

{continued.....}

After a while i was drunk beyond my 15 year old body could take. I wasn't used to this life or liquor. I stumbled to the bathroom. At that point i had no idea where my friends went.. this party was live as fuck and i just wanna puke.

I knock on the bathroom door and it's locked. I listen to hear if anybody is in there cause if not I'm kicking this bitch down. I put my ear to the door and hear faint moaning. YUCK.

I wander into the nearest bedroom and i just lay there. On that bed. Not giving a fuck who bed this is and who house this is .. my head spinning. It smells like cologne..& weed. I like this smell. It smells like a dope dealer.

"Aye Who tf is you" i heard somebody shout. I jumped up.

"I'm isis who tf is you" i said with my hand on my hip. It had to been at least 15 minutes of me being knocked tf out.

"This my room bitch, get out of it" he said.

"Bitch ? Boy I'll do that to you .. fuck outta my way." I said as i made my way back down the steps and back out the way i came in. Nobody was here.. whole party dead. Some friends i got,right?. My stomach hurting.

Quick lil T9ine P.O.V

{i felt it was necessary)

I looked out the window and saw ole girl walking out. She was pretty in the face but she not my speed. Big girls ain't never been my speed. I grab my towel and hop Ina shower.

(15 minutes later)

I hop out the shower i throw on my gray Nike shorts and a white beater. I laid in the bed for about 7 minutes and got the urge to look out the window.. and there she was. Sitting on the porch. This hoe crazy. I threw on my hoodie and headed outside.

"Fuck you still doing out hea fa!?" I said as i stepped out in the front porch it was about 2 Ina morning.

"Don't scroll out this hoe talkin' to me like that, talking crazy.. ion know who you think i am bu-" she started all angry-Even prettier when she angry- i interrupted her.

"I ain't ask you allat, i said what you still doing out hea" i continued. Trying to see how mad she would get.

" the trains stopped running fuck nigga.. I'm stranded" she responded. Lit shorty had a attitude on ha.

"That's tuff" i said walking through the door and closing it behind me. I waited for her to knock on the door and beg me to help her. That's what i'm used to but this one.. this girl, she a different breed.

To be continued .....

Hey my babies. I had a good week so i thought a double upload was necessary 😘. Hope you enjoyed x