Chapter 11

Isis

•••••••

"How's your mother ?" Mama tee said. Damn.

"She's ok" i replied. I kinda feel bad for lying to her.. i mean, i guess it isn't a lie considering she was doing fine the last time i spoke to her.

"Oh ok. Well I'm finna go hit up this casino with Celia and nem from church" she said.

"Y'all church folks gambling ? Damn shame. That's a SIN !" Antonio replieD laughing.

"Jesus died for my sins.. and yours too & Boy watch your damn mouth... your daddy was committing adultery when we made you .. you's a sin, a real pain in the ass" she said and i nearly choked laughing !

"Yeah alrigh, ima just head out..c' mon Isis" he said grabbing his keys off the counter.

"Boy dont be talking to me like that .. ard mama" i said giving her a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Alright baby" she replied.

We headed towards the car and an idea popped up in my head... ima get him mad. I need to get my shit off

We've been driving for about 5 minutes and without warning i yelled

"I hate your bitch ass"

He turned around and looked at me with such a look.. i just knew he was mad.

"Ima show you i ain't no bitch" he said as he faced forward and hit the gas hard. BINGO 😋!

The whole ride i sat anxiously waiting to get home... he was driving fast but i needed him to go a lil bit faster.

Finally we arrived at my house.

"Go in there and take everything off" he said. He ain't gotta tell me DOS.

I hoped out the car and he pulled off.

*bing* - a text

"I be back in 10 minutes. Everthing- off"

Whew Chile .. i ran inside the house did a quick lil shower, smell good lotion and i was laid out READYYYYY!

 i ran inside the house did a quick lil shower, smell good lotion and i was laid out READYYYYY!

I heard the door open in close and i say up a little biting my lip.

To be continued..... 😏

sorry y'all my phone broke & still is broke 😭. This a pre written chapter that I thought I'd re-write but since y'all been waiting so long I guess I'll throw this joint up so excuse any mistakes ! See y'all in a lil bit 😘.